Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Squire Special Mission

PersicaPersica
Mabinogi Rep: 700
in Help
So I ground my squire Logan up to 450+ stats and max likeability in order to do his special mission and receive his Medal of Wisdom for crafting. I sent him off on the mission and now he's back there's no option for his mission anymore on the board? Is there something I need to do to get it back each time he completes?

Please don't tell me I did all that work for a mission you can only do once and from which I didn't even get the medal I wanted :P

Comments

• downbookdownbook
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    Persica wrote: »
    Is there something I need to do to get it back each time he completes?

Yes, every time you send the squire off to the special mission it would disappear and you would have to get it back by using the keyword again which is acquired by having the squire at level 5 likability and >90%.

Persica
  • PersicaPersica
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    OKAY THANKS :D