Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please add a Body Weight Changer Item

OwntrolfOwntrolf
Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
edited December 24, 2019 in General Chat
I don't care how much nx it will cost but I want an item to either give me sliders for body type like on partners or at the very least the ability to set your upper/lower/weight and reusable preferably

This would be super convenient for people who actually care about their character's looks like me who think cheerful bride dress is unplayable without thick thighs and big boobs.

Please Nexon on my knees take my credit card t.t
  1. Should this item exist29 votes
    1. Yes
       55% (16 votes)
    2. No
       45% (13 votes)

Comments

• Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    edited December 24, 2019
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Did you mean: Default Body Weight Changer?

Because not gonna lie, its really easy to change and control weight right now.
    You just need to make and remember the set diet for it and have backup plans in case weight distributes wrong.

However, adding the ability to decide the default weight coming out of a rebirth is a much stronger suggestion.
    Darkpixie99
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

But one would have to redo it over and over upon rebirth.
    Darkpixie99
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    This is not a bad idea at all. Nothing about it is «Pay to Win» considering that it is entirely cosmetic.
    Absolutely no sane businessman in his right mind would be against having something like this in their game-product.
    NilremDarkpixie99Kitini
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965

>go to NPC that sells food
    >hold ctrl
    >click a few times, depending on how fat/slim/thicc you want to be, using the chart I posted
    >close shop
    >hold ctrl again
    >click said food
    >???
    >profit
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I'm finding it basically impossible to get hungry and I prefer being a sticc to being thick, so some mechanism to compensate for my troubles sounds good to me.
    KensamaofmariRadiant DawnKitini
  • OwntrolfOwntrolf

>hold ctrl
    >click a few times, depending on how fat/slim/thicc you want to be, using the chart I posted
    >close shop
    >hold ctrl again
    >click said food
    >???
    >profit

im spending upwards of 100k per rebirth to keep my look of 20 chocolate 20 corn tea
    Owntrolf wrote: »

>hold ctrl
    >close shop
    >hold ctrl again
    >click said food
    >???
    >profit

im spending upwards of 100k per rebirth to keep my look of 20 chocolate 20 corn tea

That's some expensive corn tea.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

But I want large breasts, not large breasts and thicc arms.
    Radiant DawnOwntrolfNilremKensamaofmariDarkpixie99KitiniSherriTwlnLaticija
  • OwntrolfOwntrolf

But I want large breasts, not large breasts and thicc arms.

Same large breasts and thicc thighs save lives
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited December 25, 2019
    I want bigger boobs.
    shut-up.jpg?resize=900%2C364
    Darkpixie99
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Crims wrote: »
    I want bigger boobs.
    shut-up.jpg?resize=900%2C364

Boobies boobies!!!
    Darkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited December 26, 2019
    I want bigger boobs.

Crims, just wait until Loot Boxes are regulated gambling at a new age rating of 18+
    Imagine Mabinogi with not just boob sliders, but jiggle physics...
    *cough* Vindictus *cough*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjAaWibzfk7OlbVE1rkV56AayF5YLCnj3i_7L3LMDbtjaR8RmXhg&sf475a0d98573832f191f3369a348db2d.gif

Radiant Dawn
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    when they say, its too much...but its yet to be...
    Darkpixie99
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    Why not just overhaul character creation and customization in general and adjust the 3D models and skeleton nodes to allow for better scaling options instead of a "You can pay to make your character fat every rebirth instead of eating bacons but it probably takes a gear slot too" item.

But while you're all making the demands for jello watermelons, I'm gunna be the one here humbly requesting FLAT JUSTICE in Mabinogi for players and not just the Siren in Rundal.
    Radiant DawnTwelieDarkpixie99Sherri
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    For some reason I can't get hungry anymore. I've left meditation running overnight and in the morning still 100% full! For a giantess who's not into being thick this is somewhat distressing you understand.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited December 28, 2019
    I want bigger boobs.

Crims, just wait until Loot Boxes are regulated gambling at a new age rating of 18+
    Imagine Mabinogi with not just boob sliders, but jiggle physics...
    *cough* Vindictus *cough*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjAaWibzfk7OlbVE1rkV56AayF5YLCnj3i_7L3LMDbtjaR8RmXhg&sf475a0d98573832f191f3369a348db2d.gif

Mmmm...sliders. :)
    Darkpixie99
  • DemoncatDemoncat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    I dont care for cheerful bride dress at all but i like the idea of full body detailed adjusted scaling
    I don't care how much nx it will cost but I want an item to either give me sliders for body type like on partners or at the very least the ability to set your upper/lower/weight and reusable preferably

This would be super convenient for people who actually care about their character's looks like me who think cheerful bride dress is unplayable without thick thighs and big boobs.

Please Nexon on my knees take my credit card t.t

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 29, 2019

The body already looks way too curvy with that dress... I can assure you that because i'm wearing it right now with basic human body shape.
    Darkpixie99
    Greta wrote: »

The body already looks way too curvy with that dress... I can assure you that because i'm wearing it right now with basic human body shape.

Just curious. By basic human body shape, do you mean the shapes like those models one finds at doctor clinics or science labs?