Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Spirit Ascension Celebration Events

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    TNinja wrote: »
    Well, I clearly forgot about the pink Celebration Ticket, because, well. It's distracting to not having to pay attention to something that hogs your inventory for a week, and now I can't use it. Ok, fine. Whatever.

But Jesus, take those damn thing OFF my inventory, when you're done. Because I every cell of space available.

Can't Destroy the Pre-Registration Ticket as well.
    KensamaofmariRadiant DawnDraechTwistedxFate
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Well, I clearly forgot about the pink Celebration Ticket, because, well. It's distracting to not having to pay attention to something that hogs your inventory for a week, and now I can't use it. Ok, fine. Whatever.

But Jesus, take those damn thing OFF my inventory, when you're done. Because I every cell of space available.

Can't rid of them too.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Greta wrote: »

Can't rid of them too.

I can't get rid of either of them ; _ ;
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Unstoppable force vs immovable object.
    Darkpixie99
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    Stuck with the Spirit Ascension tickets, please remove these things from all of our inventories. Nobody in their right mind wants to be stuck with useless items we can't get rid of by ourselves
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yeah please remove these. :|
    Helsa
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Crims wrote: »

I think they're being used to taunt the players who forgot to claim the free items.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

I think they're being used to taunt the players who forgot to claim the free items.

Not my problem. :smirk:
    KensamaofmariHelsa
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    these tickets are like a disease...a disease I can't cure...stuck there to remind me it exist...inside my bag :B
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 28, 2019

Not my problem. :smirk:

I tried to claim them few times during event and they never poofed for me. Now i'm stuck with them...
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 28, 2019
    Submit a ticket guys. Someone from the discord channel told me that they submitted a ticket and shortly after they removed the tickets from their inventory. Just submit this. Simple enough message for them:

Please remove the Spirit Ascension 'pre-registration' and the Spirit Ascension 'update' tickets from my inventory. All rewards have been collected.

Thank you.

Do make sure you have collected all your rewards. :smirk:
    Helsa
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Submit a ticket guys. Someone from the discord channel told me that they submitted a ticket and shortly after they removed the tickets from their inventory. Just submit this. Simple enough message for them:

Please remove the Spirit Ascension 'pre-registration' and the Spirit Ascension 'update' tickets from my inventory. All rewards have been collected.

Thank you.

Well I can't claim the rewards, so. I don't need to worry about that part.

Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Thank you.

Well I can't claim the rewards, so. I don't need to worry about that part.

Fine just tell them you can't collect them and to remove the tickets. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Darkpixie99KensamaofmariHelsa
    Alshian wrote: »
    these tickets are like a disease...a disease I can't cure...stuck there to remind me it exist...inside my bag :B

You mean a parasite.
    AlshianTwistedxFate
    Sent in a ticket a few days ago about the issue, no response. Tried again today and again, no response. (Thanks Nexon. You totally care about the players)
    Did anyone do the same thing at some point or nah?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Sent in a ticket a few days ago about the issue, no response. Tried again today and again, no response. (Thanks Nexon. You totally care about the players)

They are probably still on vacation.
    Helsa

I think everything will be resolved next week.
    TwistedxFateWolfsinger

Oh good lol. Thanks Crims & Kensamaofmari

Don't thank us, thank the staff who will be working on it.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Don't thank us, thank the staff who will be working on it.

This. :smirk:
    TwistedxFateDarkpixie99WolfsingerHelsa