Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please add a Body Weight Changer Item

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Greta wrote: »
    Owntrolf wrote: »
    This would be super convenient for people who actually care about their character's looks like me who think cheerful bride dress is unplayable without thick thighs and big boobs.

The body already looks way too curvy with that dress... I can assure you that because i'm wearing it right now with basic human body shape.

Just curious. By basic human body shape, do you mean the shapes like those models one finds at doctor clinics or science labs?

I'm guessing the one you get at rebirth?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Lutetium wrote: »
    Why not just overhaul character creation and customization in general and adjust the 3D models and skeleton nodes to allow for better scaling options instead of a "You can pay to make your character fat every rebirth instead of eating bacons but it probably takes a gear slot too" item.

But while you're all making the demands for jello watermelons, I'm gunna be the one here humbly requesting FLAT JUSTICE in Mabinogi for players and not just the Siren in Rundal.

^^^ Everyone wants them giga boobs while I'm here waiting for more flat options for outfits and such..
    only boobies I want..;
    blue-footed-booby_005_flickr_winter_baby_ecuador_adult-and-downy-young.jpg?itok=3SD2Eztn
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Sherri wrote: »
    Lutetium wrote: »
    Why not just overhaul character creation and customization in general and adjust the 3D models and skeleton nodes to allow for better scaling options instead of a "You can pay to make your character fat every rebirth instead of eating bacons but it probably takes a gear slot too" item.

But while you're all making the demands for jello watermelons, I'm gunna be the one here humbly requesting FLAT JUSTICE in Mabinogi for players and not just the Siren in Rundal.

^^^ Everyone wants them giga boobs while I'm here waiting for more flat options for outfits and such..
    only boobies I want..;
    blue-footed-booby_005_flickr_winter_baby_ecuador_adult-and-downy-young.jpg?itok=3SD2Eztn

Flat footed boobies
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Just curious. By basic human body shape, do you mean the shapes like those models one finds at doctor clinics or science labs?

If you tried to be funny there then sadly you failed, this only made me feel annoyed.
    I obviously meant basic as if your character just rebirthed and never ate any food item yet.
  • KousukeKiraKousukeKira
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    edited December 31, 2019
    Thick thighs and big boobs ruin the Cheerful Bride's Mini Dress (not everyone wants to live out their body building life goals on mabi like some people wearing that dress apparently do), so I want a weight change item for the exact opposite.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Power over beauty baby >w<
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Alshian wrote: »

How about power and beauty?
    Nilrem
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Alshian wrote: »

How about power and beauty?

Eh if your that rich, sure.
    Kensamaofmari
  • TwlnTwln
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    I honestly forgot this game existed lol
    While on here for 3 minutes , two quick notes :

1. Body Sliders are a extremely basic. Nexon has always had the money hire people to code it. Example via maids debute.
    The body already looks way too curvy with that dress... I can assure you that because i'm wearing it right now with basic human body shape.
    Big yikes.

I seen you on this forum for years. You should know Mabinogi is about freedom.

Telling someone else how their body type should look for everyone (SMH) . That isn't for you to decide. Please proceed to speak for your desire.

Also cool they revamped egos finally. My old lvl50 machete wasn't in vein. Too bad I quit three years ago lmao
  • GretaGreta
    Twln wrote: »
    I honestly forgot this game existed lol
    While on here for 3 minutes , two quick notes :

1. Body Sliders are a extremely basic. Nexon has always had the money hire people to code it. Example via maids debute.
    Big yikes.

I seen you on this forum for years. You should know Mabinogi is about freedom.

Telling someone else how their body type should look for everyone (SMH) . That isn't for you to decide. Please proceed to speak for your desire.

Also cool they revamped egos finally. My old lvl50 machete wasn't in vein. Too bad I quit three years ago lmao

Oh look everyone. We apparently got no freedom to express our thoughts in these forums.
    Can you please quit for another 3 years and try again? Because no one cares.
    Nilrem
  • TwlnTwln
    Oh look everyone. We apparently got no freedom to express our thoughts in these forums.
    Can you please quit for another 3 years and try again? Because no one cares.

Classey~

Ironically you speak of freedom while dening someone else their opinion . That's simply hypocritical and immature.

The correct way to conduct yourself is to say "well you can be thicc,but I prefer to be a stick"

I can't blame you though. You'll learn hope to be civil when you grow up though :)

Also you're right. Not many people will care. Because most who did left this lazy, outdated p2w game left XD can't even be bother to add body sliders available since what. 2011 maid release lmao
  • GretaGreta
    edited January 1, 2020
    Okay, eksdee, see you after another 3 years or something. This happens every time a bigger update comes, not surprised anymore. Can't even say that some dresses make characters too curvy because apparently this somehow says that i'm telling to not get fat like what bruh.
  • TwlnTwln
    Okay, eksdee, see you after another 3 years. This happens every time a bigger update comes, not surprised anymore. Can't even say that some dresses make characters too curvy because apparently this somehow tells everyone that i'm telling to not get fat like what bruh.

Brave of you to assume this game will still be alive. Especially with Blue Protocol arriving. Also arrogant to think this low populated game is so additive.

c95.gif

In the end, person expressed their opinion they wanted to be more thicc.

You can keep your opinion for your own build, but don't force "too much "on others. Simple concept. For example I remember my old friend nekochan08 . Her thicc was perfect.

Anyways - you're too snarky for meh to wanna waste further time responding to. Go fish for likes to try to feel right or something not relevant
  • GretaGreta
    edited January 1, 2020
    What up with this guy?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Sliders for body area scales at rebirth would be neat.

But also this thread made me think of that new Age Potion that, unlike the ones like Age 9 Potion ~ Age 18 Potion, is one that isn't restricted to one age and just lets you choose which age you want.

What if there was a Weight Potion that just let you pick values you wanted for the Upper, Lower, and Weight body scales.

I mean, if they were like Age Potions, then that wouldn't persist through rebirths, so it's less helpful than sliders...
    But Mabi's body scales aren't the most exact things either.
    If things weren't changed, it wouldn't be like you could change your chest size without also affecting your arm muscles, or your hip width without also affecting your thigh thickness.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Iyasenu wrote: »

But also this thread made me think of that new Age Potion that, unlike the ones like Age 9 Potion ~ Age 18 Potion, is one that isn't restricted to one age and just lets you choose which age you want.

What if there was a Weight Potion that just let you pick values you wanted for the Upper, Lower, and Weight body scales.

I mean, if they were like Age Potions, then that wouldn't persist through rebirths, so it's less helpful than sliders...
    If things weren't changed, it wouldn't be like you could change your chest size without also affecting your arm muscles, or your hip width without also affecting your thigh thickness.

All of this exists now. The only real trouble is for high-end characters who want to have sizes less than default, since they have a much harder time getting hungry. Anything other than that is relatively easy to do.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Helsa wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »

All of this exists now. The only real trouble is for high-end characters who want to have sizes less than default, since they have a much harder time getting hungry. Anything other than that is relatively easy to do.

It can always be easier!
    Or in this case, just more instantaneous.

Not like redundancy is anything foreign to Mabi.

Though the hunger thing is also a thing.
    Since hunger gain is always a flat rate and doesn't scale.
    Well, there is that one possible dungeon fountain effect that sets your Stamina to 0 and your Hunger to 50%.
    But that's not that reliable if all you care about is getting hungry.

Also, for getting less size than default even at full hunger, just eat foods like Corn Tea (weight), Tomato Basil Salad (lower), and Vegetable Canape (upper).
    Eating these one at a time will still cause their weight changes even at full hunger.
    But save the Corn Tea for last, as eating the other two at full hunger will likely cause some weight gain, though not that much due to their low-ish Hunger restoration values.

Or you can try to find Tiro in dungeons and buy the Diet Potions from him, or go feed the Hot Spring Monkeys and hope for them there.

But it can be annoying to have to repeat this process every time you rebirth, which can be very often, which is where other options like weight potions, or default body size sliders would come in handy!
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    While they're at it, fix animations for thicker characters. I remember owning one of the noble hanbok outfits for F when my character was thicker in the lower body and having the animation clip through the thighs. Would be much appreciated.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Twelie wrote: »
    While they're at it, fix animations for thicker characters. I remember owning one of the noble hanbok outfits for F when my character was thicker in the lower body and having the animation clip through the thighs. Would be much appreciated.

Yeah, also the bodies themselves.
    Especially where the hands meet the wrists.
    At full weight you can see inside the character's wrists!

Though now I'm starting to wish for a bit of a graphical overhaul.

Or maybe another player character body model update, for all races.
    Radiant DawnTwelie
  • JerryBlazeJerryBlaze
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

But one would have to redo it over and over upon rebirth.

>go to NPC that sells food
    >hold ctrl
    >click a few times, depending on how fat/slim/thicc you want to be, using the chart I posted
    >close shop
    >hold ctrl again
    >click said food
    >???
    >profit

Okay, that's well good and all if we were talking about the player's own character.
    BUT! The original poster was asking into this sort of feature as an item for Partner characters - aka maids/butlers and commerce pets - these types don't change their body weight regardless of what you feed them, they don't grow in size at all. Heck, they don't even age for that matter, unlike normal pets.

You have a great plan set up here for a player to make themselves THICC - but as far as their maids are concern, once their made, their stuck as they are unless you buy another partner card and rebirth them - and at that rate you might as well just make another Partner that's already THICC at its creation using said partner card outright at the cost those cards sell at.

I mean, they already sell an item to forcible increase/Train a partner's stats up considering partners only get stat increases via ranking up their existing skills - which do have a cap limit of their own. Unlike regular pets that can at some point be rebirthed for free without the hassle of spending your NX on another Card of the same pet just to rebirth it - which seems like a fatal flaw in the Partner pet system personally - the whole "you can't rebirth your partners without buying a new partner card!" thing - at that rate i'm better off making a new partner period, and abusing the heck out of the summon assist they come with whenever i'm being ganged up on by Multiple monsters in a tight space... A strategy the game actually encourages via a legit quest of talking with an NPC about pets over in Cor.

I mean.. upto 150 character cards can be on one account at a same time.. i doubt you'll be playing as *that* many player accounts, so its a fair guess that most of those spaces are intended for the pet roster - if your the average player anyways,

But hey, you might need the extra bank storage spaces for all i know' XD