Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Server UN-merge Discussion Thread

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited December 27, 2019
    Habimaru wrote: »
    Wait, wait, wait, be careful what you respond with, because they might actually take it seriously ! O_O (I know there was something similar to this on the old-version forums where it was the response because the staff really did take some «joke» seriously before)

What if I was being serious though----?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    The world may never know.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited December 28, 2019
    See? It's just a few isolated few who would want something stupid like this. 9dnGeIh.png

In fact the only thing that IS plausible to happen is one final merger in the future involving Alexina.

deal-with-it-300x300.jpg
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Crims wrote: »
    See? It's just a few isolated few who would want something stupid like this. 9dnGeIh.png

In fact the only thing that IS plausible to happen is one final merger in the future involving Alexina.

deal-with-it-300x300.jpg

Yep, it's just a matter of time. The only question is how messy it will be.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I don't even care. I don't play much anymore so.
    Whatever happens, happens.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Helsa wrote: »

deal-with-it-300x300.jpg

No more messier than merging 3 bloody servers at the same time lol.
  • HelsaHelsa

deal-with-it-300x300.jpg

I meant the name business. The hurtin' in m'corns tells me they just might be fixing that issue properly.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    The only way an unmerge will happen is if Nexon and Devcat throws in a lot of money into the game to make it better and attract waves of people to it. However, that's probably too risky of an investment to make this day and age, after 16 years of existence.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    The only way an unmerge will happen is if Nexon and Devcat throws in a lot of money into the game to make it better and attract waves of people to it. However, that's probably too risky of an investment to make this day and age, after 16 years of existence.

Mabinogi 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Nao, with bigger boobs!
    Kensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa

The only way to do it would be to allow folks to declare where they'd like to go, you can't just force folks higgly-piggly wherever. Where would Alexina fit in? Can it be a destination or can folks there move? What if everyone chooses the same server anyway? I nominate Alexina as the pro-merge destination server! XD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 30, 2019

deal-with-it-300x300.jpg

I meant the name business. The hurtin' in m'corns tells me they just might be fixing that issue properly.

Well at least this time they would know NOT to use +server. That issue STILL has not been fixed. Guild leaders avoid those players like the plague. Lol.

That HAS to be a negative experience for those players which doesn't bode well for this game.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Haven't logged in a week what is, madness?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    pawcalypse wrote: »

Madness?
    This is MABINOGI!
    pawcalypse
  • HelsaHelsa
    pawcalypse wrote: »

Madness?
    This is MABINOGI!

Madngboi!
    pawcalypse
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    download.php?memeid=96859
    pawcalypse