Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What does Endgame Look like (Pre/Post Reforge)

FrosslassFrosslass
Mabinogi Rep: 820
in General Chat
Whats endgame look like to you per skillset (Pre and Post reforges)

How good is each skillset in endgame terms in your opinion
Is your Flameburst clearing rooms? Is your Hailstorm one shotting things? What have you paired with your "main" skillset as support

With the game being at the point that it is, What have you decided is the Tier of things?
What do you use the most?
What feels the most fun?

Im curious on everyones opinions and thoughts!
courtneyy

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 5, 2020
    I prefer Chain Slasher because it's fun and the damage is good enough to keep up even with anyone who has something like enchanted/reforged/etc Celtic swords or staffs. I don't like losing all my savings on gambling and don't want to lose my liked weapons due to failed upgrade and enchanting.
    Just my opinion.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Endgame is expensive, where one utilizes their hundreds of millions of gold and thousands of Karma Koin to buy incredibly pricey fashionogi items.
    Gaby5011Goldtiger01
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    My approach has been to develop me then to develop my stuff. I'm still developing me. I suppose for some the appeal of end game is the admiration you may get from some whom are not yet end game. Other advantages are that nothing stands in your way per se. But I suppose it's like any other game where once you're on top it gets kinda boring after a while.
    courtneyy
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    I'm pretty simplistic for my 'end game' since I like to spend as little as possible on my gear but clear most if not all dungeons/missions.

For my elf I stick with mainly Archery (specifically magnum shot+crash shot) and Chains for a little variety when I'm waiting on Vision of Ladeca. I also enjoy using IS to clear shyllien for really easy exp (level 1 ~ 130 in literally 30 seconds depending on ancient mobs).
    For my human I base my entire set off of final hit and bash damage. I rarely use anything else besides maybe IS for easy leveling in shyllien.

To be honest, thinking about this makes me realize why the game is so boring to me, but at the same time my whole goal when I started playing mabi years ago was to reach this sort of 'boring' state. haha, interesting to think about really.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    its likely endgame will start to become even more restrictive, like how they had done for some skills in Tech Duin.

As far as endgame goes, just humans with divine blades final hitting as far as I seen although know nothing what is going for giants, as for elves, they seem to had it tougher now.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    One punch everything with bare fists.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Endgame to me is 11 o'clock at night when i go bed... or when the avengers fix the universe after Grimace played patty-cake with Ronald McDonald....