Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unable to restore fossils to Mostly restored

ZaikudenZaikuden
Mabinogi Rep: 600
in Help
I've been at this for 3 hours and I swear I've got a bunch of pretty close to perfect cleaning of the dirt off the fossils, but to no avail I just keep getting just "restored" fossils. How pixel perfect do you have to be to get Mostly restored anyways? Am I Glitched? Or What? I don't know, I just know I'm not making any progress in G8 without this.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 11, 2020
    Did you by any chance damage the fossils? The red spots indicate if you touched the fossil. It's better to avoid these since they kill your fossils quality greatly.
  • ZaikudenZaikuden
    edited January 11, 2020
    No, like I said, I've pretty close to perfectly cleared them. The best I get is "This fossil is really nice"
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 11, 2020
    Zaikuden wrote: »
    No, like I said, I've pretty close to perfectly cleared them. The best I get is "This fossil is really nice"

Hmmm, this should be enough to complete it. Did you show these fossils to Belita?
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Yep, like Greta said. If you get the message "This fossil is really nice", that equates to a "mostly restored" fossil. I don't recall the text being particularly crystal clear on that. :(
  • ZaikudenZaikuden
    Oh thank you, it turns out "The fossil is really nice" was just what I needed.