Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Planning Future Heroic Alban w/Paradise of Gems/UL

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
in Alexina Chat
Just like the Thread-Title indicates, I am planning to do a future Heroic-Difficulty Run in the Alban Training Grounds using a Paradise-of-Gems Stone and Unlimited Party Members (well it's still limited to 8 people maximum). Posting here because of the combination of the difficulty of trying to co-ordinate things with people on my friend-list who can handle this level of difficult and the fact that I don't have enough time to run in between now and tomorrow when I have a flight to take & will be at a least a couple of different countries for the next 90 days before I return back to my main-office where I can do Mabi-related things without potential interruptions (outside of ISP-errors & so-called Acts of God).

Whether he likes it or not, I am assigning Mikecw as my secretary to help me co-ordinate with planning a schedule with up to 8 PT-members for this run, so let him know that his «friend» travelling overseas on the 14th January 2020 sent you. He's one of the newer Milletians but his growth & progress has been quite promising so don't miss out on this growing star who might potentially even soon surpass my own skills/abilities! Let's aim for some time towards around the middle of the first week of March to run this Training. There are already 3 fairly strong people on my Friend-List whom I will try to recruit into this run if they're available, and Mike(CW) usually has a friend also joining him, potentially putting us at six members right there pending our availabilities (not guaranteed).

The extra stones I could potentially configure into this Heroic/UL/Paradise-of-Gems (UL = UnLimited) run are as follows...

Grey : Monster Mana Deflector Sealed (what-ever that does) -OR- Monster Numbers 200% (the rest of my Grey Stones will have expired by then...)
Green : Party MP Recovery Speed +50% (I think I'll let someone else use a greenie if this one lowers our rewards from S-Tier)

I also have 22 Alban Knights Elite Reward Boxes yet to be opened (collected these from spamming a few Knights of Round Table on Elite).
And thousands of Event-Boxes/Gifts/Bags/Traps/etc., yet to be opened, which I wouldn't have to hoard if they didn't have so many expiring items...

..some of them might contain other Alban-Stones so let me know what you think might be the best configuration for this run for maximum S-Tier Rewards and possibly even so-called «Bragging Rights» for making the run as absolutely difficult as possible if we so choose (such as if someone also had a Monster HP 500% Stone...).

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    If you are going for a SS run on unlimited the stones you need are:

Heroic
    Unlimited
    Paradise of gems
    50% party max
    monster damage/HP 500%