Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Are we ever going to get a button to mute bugles?

KayanaKayana
Mabinogi Rep: 545
in Feedback and Suggestions
Seriously... we need a button to mute bugles... Atm, players are spamming advertisements in the flashy bugles so... if it was anything else I wouldn't care... :|
Atheist42AlexLight

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    You mean people being stupid and obnoxious as usual?
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    At the very least, I'd like for the Blacklist to include Bugle announcements, so we can mute the worst offenders.
    YoridenLutetiumAtheist42
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Lol, Alexina is so dead i sometimes forget bugles exist.
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    Greta wrote: »

I thought you wanted the merge though?
  • GretaGreta
    Lutetium wrote: »

I thought you wanted the merge though?

That's the point. I'm reminding people that Alexina is dead so we could end up getting merged.
  • LutetiumLutetium
    That's the point. I'm reminding people that Alexina is dead so we could end up getting merged.

So you're saying the merge was a mistake and would prefer going back to the level of bugles on Alexina pre-merge?
    I mean personally I would love a frequency of bugles that allowed me to forget they exist with how much "add xyz123 for 10m!" "abc654 is a nerd!" "watch my twitch stream!" "S>Green gem 6m" scrolls across my screen while I'm trying to do content or find something in the exact squares of my inventory the notice (which cannot be hidden or disabled) covers up and then proceeds to get another layer of cover up from an event ticker that stays active for 3 minutes scrolling the ten trillion events running in parallel.
    Who knows though, maybe we'll be lucky and you'll be able to talk them into reverting the merge so Alexina will come back to Alexina and spam more bugles for you so I don't have to see them, in the meantime though I need to find that Misty Red Gem in my inventory before tomorrow rolls around.
  • YoridenYoriden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    Yes please, bugles are so damn annoying- the rare time that someone uses it for something that doesn't make you want to punch the bugler isn't worth the rest of the time where you just want to quit the game to escape from the nonstop pointless banter. Bugle is not a casual chat option, people, please stop using it as such.
    LutetiumSherriDraech
  • GretaGreta
    edited January 20, 2020

So you're saying the merge was a mistake and would prefer going back to the level of bugles on Alexina pre-merge?

Dude, are you this bad at reading? I don't have time for this.
  • LutetiumLutetium

I mean you're welcome to throw insults at me but I think it might be your reading on the fritz as clearly I was telling you in direct response to your comment that Alexina doesn't have bugles because so many people from there memed the merge into happening and destroyed the economy of the other three servers who were victims of it, passed the bugle plague onto us, and are subjecting us to constant channel crashes. If you don't have time why are you inevitably replying to this snarky post as well? lol
  • GretaGreta
    edited January 20, 2020

I mean you're welcome to throw insults at me but I think it might be your reading on the fritz as clearly I was telling you in direct response to your comment that Alexina doesn't have bugles because so many people from there memed the merge into happening and destroyed the economy of the other three servers who were victims of it, passed the bugle plague onto us, and are subjecting us to constant channel crashes. If you don't have time why are you inevitably replying to this snarky post as well? lol

How Alexina can ruin Nao's economy and bugle abuse...? What i'm reading? I can't even ignore this nonsense. Are you telling us that few alexinians just magically were able to ruin a servers economy with their dead alts versus hundreds of rich veterans? BRUH. The server crashes are only Nexon's fault here, because in empty Alexina channel we are having extreme delays and sometimes crashes too lmao. We had several rollbacks for the last month and some channels were gone for some hours.
  • LutetiumLutetium

How Alexina can ruin Nao's economy and bugle abuse...? What i'm reading? I can't even ignore this nonsense. Are you telling us that few alexinians just magically were able to ruin a servers economy with their dead alts versus hundreds of rich veterans? BRUH. The server crashes are only Nexon's fault here, because in empty Alexina channel we are having extreme delays and sometimes crashes too lmao. We had several rollbacks for the last month and some channels were gone for some hours.

You are glowing in the dark so vibrantly I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt that you are FED posting and do not acknowledge the issue at hand and to you good sir I say shalom.
    Horon
    What Greta means is that Alexina needs gentrification.
  • GretaGreta

Migration* to Nao.

On the topic about bugles. Yes, they should add an option to turn those off.
    Kensamaofmari

Migration* to Nao.

Or how about restrict what can actually be said by bugling by setting up only default messages?
  • GretaGreta
    edited January 20, 2020

Migration* to Nao.

Or how about restrict what can actually be said by bugling by setting up only default messages?

That could be a good idea, but might become useless if players can't actually say what they mean. Unless you could use default messages and edit some blanks.

Migration* to Nao.

That could be a good idea, but might become useless if players can't actually say what they mean. Unless you could use default messages and edit some blanks.

Fill in the blanks would work. Most common bugle messages are boss raids, sales, marriages anyway.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Yes, please make it an option to mute bugles. It's so annoying to see children throw little fits that pop up on the screen all the time.
    KensamaofmariSherri
  • ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    I would love to have a button for muting bugles! I'm sick and tired of seeing a certain someone on Alexina recruiting for their guild every... single... day... in the most obnoxious way possible. Sometimes they're not even recruiting. They're just spamming stuff about their members for the sole purpose of spamming.

There's nothing wrong with recruiting for your guild or anything like that, but with how often they spam bugles, you'd think they would have hit the member cap by now...
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Does going into Options>GAME>CHAT and adding <ALL_CHANNELS> to the blacklist setting box stop those all channel bugles from appearing?
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Does going into Options>GAME>CHAT and adding <ALL_CHANNELS> to the blacklist setting box stop those all channel bugles from appearing?

Nope. A friend of mine tried that and it didnt work.
    Iyasenu