Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

questions about G23

RaykaRayka
Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
in General Chat
so G24 is behind the door so i rushed my G23 to end after ignoring it all these months

and i find few questions unanswered
first of all my Favourite Character from G23 is Tani, yes Tani WTH happened to TANI!? they took her to the island then at final not even her shadow was show

oh and i was really curious about the reason behind tempest as i picked "Scathach" as question over Tempest

and who's Mannanan Son?Balor home guess is Tory Ravine

and the incomplete figure/puppet what it is really?

Comments

• AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    What do you mean? Tani just logged off because she got things to do in real life too ya know? O 3o
    IyasenuRadiant DawnGretaWolfsinger
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    I'm at Mutant Talek right now, and I was sorta curious where Tani disappeared to. She just sorta disappeared when she was supposed to be with Morfy and Talek at that time. But then suddenly she isn't. I hope we get some answers in G24.
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    1.it wasent sed what happend to tani but she is back in g24
    2. if you pick tempest he gets slightly annoyed with you and explains that now that Morfydrianas is dead he has no reason to continue the tempest
    3.not a clue
    4.not a clue. might just be symbolic in saying she was just a puppet for the blackmoon
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Tani was a figment of our imaginations, of which we accidentally gave life to in our search for the long gone joy of the game's past.
    This is why she doesn't even know about Tara when first met, for she was from that very time period.

Tani is the embodiment of our collective desires to experience the game as we did years ago, back during the simple times of G1-3.
    She gets kidnapped because others wish to understand the difficulty of the past to unleash it upon us once again in the present.

In the end, We are all Tani, and Tani is all of us.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Or Tani is a future final boss, it all make sense now! O wo
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Alshian wrote: »
    What do you mean? Tani just logged off because she got things to do in real life too ya know? O 3o

guess this is the mostly logic answer behind disappearance of Tani....
  • Karin_TaoriKarin_Taori
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    Rayka wrote: »
    so G24 is behind the door so i rushed my G23 to end after ignoring it all these months

and i find few questions unanswered
    first of all my Favourite Character from G23 is Tani, yes Tani WTH happened to TANI!? they took her to the island then at final not even her shadow was show

oh and i was really curious about the reason behind tempest as i picked "Scathach" as question over Tempest

and who's Mannanan Son?Balor home guess is Tory Ravine

and the incomplete figure/puppet what it is really?

1 - so far as we know, the black moon cult has her for some as of yet unknown reason. we know morfy made the cure to the 'plague'
    milletian blood on purpose, perhaps as a way to have people harass milletians and possibly slow down the milletian long enough to enact the tempest.

2 - someone already answered this in the thread

3 -we don't know who manannan's son is yet, will likely be revealed in a later generation - if at all. and yes so far guesses are Balors home is, in fact, tory ravine.

4 - that's Morfy's way of coping with her loneliness so she'd have someone to talk to. even super nerds get lonely and when people shun or just don't understand you...
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Based off what is being said, Tani is either a god or a Blaanid like entity.
  • Karin_TaoriKarin_Taori
    Based off what is being said, Tani is either a god or a Blaanid like entity.

I'd say more of an unlucky duck due to the fact she was seen talking to us on multiple occasions and the black moon thought she was a close milletian friend or something. Really she's just the lottery winner for the worst prize in the world. (No wonder she logged off for so long.)
    Kensamaofmari
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    Manannan's son is the Eabha that resides in Falias, mentioned all the way back in G12.
  • Karin_TaoriKarin_Taori
    Caissa wrote: »
    Manannan's son is the Eabha that resides in Falias, mentioned all the way back in G12.

Well, no wonder I couldn't remember. It has been ages since I last did G12, although if it was mentioned during tempest then I'll have to get one of my alts there (after forever since i'm lazy) and replay to see where it's mentioned.
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    If you've cleared G12, all you need to do is do the dreaded Tara Bank PTJ and get a Falias Fragment, then use the Brionac to create the Falias Portal. Once in Falias, you can start a conversation with the Eabha there.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    did they fix the cut scenes yet?
    Is it still too fast to read
    is it fixed yet
    the story is very important.
    is it fixed yet?????? ??????????? ? ? ???!!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!!???!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??! ?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    wwwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
    why did I just read that SPOILERS!!!!!!!
  • Karin_TaoriKarin_Taori
    Caissa wrote: »
    If you've cleared G12, all you need to do is do the dreaded Tara Bank PTJ and get a Falias Fragment, then use the Brionac to create the Falias Portal. Once in Falias, you can start a conversation with the Eabha there.

... well that explains why i never found that bit of info. i never even speak to him there apart from switching my goddess affiliation and running the falias treasure roulette.
  • AlshianAlshian
    I just realized the bank ptj from tara STILL did not get changed for the fragments...........

I don't like asking a player who afks 24 hours every day to take my damned package!
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited January 18, 2020
    Alshian wrote: »
    I just realized the bank ptj from tara STILL did not get changed for the fragments...........

I don't like asking a player who afks 24 hours every day to take my damned package!

giphy.gif

We should just deliver it to Tani instead. :/