Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

No more timed event items.

Comments

• SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    I support this 100%. There's a lot of items from these events that really shouldn't have timers. There's just no point. Honestly, a lot of the event rewards since I returned to the game have seemed lazy overall and not really that useful.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I'm bumping this up.

Since I'm quite annoyed that now timers are 3 days for event items.
    What is the meaning of this?
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Thought this should be said too:

I'm currently opening the 1,300+ Boy's Lost Boxes I still have, and in them are Party Phoenix Feather (Event) and Party Phoenix Feather (Event) - Expires in 3 days. That's right, the only way to make a filler item more useless is to add a timer to it, and there's both in the boxes.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2F25f4ec9628e0422b53f6ee93bc6a6b4f%2Ftenor.gif%3Fitemid%3D13105722&f=1&nofb=1
    SherriHarukariPinkiesandwich
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I'm still sick of all these expiring items and I'm even more disappointed now that we're getting stuff that lasts 3 DAYS. WHAT THE HECK!??!?!
    LutetiumHarukari
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    I support this 100%. There's a lot of items from these events that really shouldn't have timers. There's just no point. Not to mention that they make items that don't stack to take up inventory space. Like I have three or four different kinds of nao stones that DO NOT stack because they're "event" versions of the item from different events and none of the different event items stack together. Of course, the timers suck because by the time you get around to using items, they've gone bad.

Take the G24 event... I REALLY want to keep those 1000 comprehensive potions, but you can't keep them because of the expiration dates. And yet, the ones you can make don't have an expiration date.

It also doesn't help that a lot of the items they give us are completely useless. Who wants to open up fishing stuff and get a ton of fabric, silk and leather? What are you even gonna use it for other than training weaving and fragmentation?
    Sherri
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I forgot to use 11 500% golden exp fruit and also 11 1 hr skill pots over the last couple weeks because I've been busy. I could've really use those when I had time.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Looks like the rewards for the puzzle event will also have a timer.. smh
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    So ridiculous. Come on.... :|
  • PinkiesandwichPinkiesandwich
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,015
    I agree, this stuff just clutters up my inv way more then necessary...
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    Draech wrote: »
    I really want two things:
    - No more expiration timers on non-tradable items;
    - To be able to send non-tradable items to other characters on your account/to store them on pets.

It's not like there's any reason to prevent your other characters on your account to not be able to get some items, and I have my VIP inventory (which is now locked) filled to the brim with training potions that can't be traded/stored in the bank or on pets.

People who have 20 accounts would abuse this. This is mabi's way of reducing that abuse. It's not a good answer, but it's the one they chose.
    Greta
  • adfsdflglglgadfsdflglglg
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    edited January 29, 2020
    They couldn't abuse it though. That's the point.