Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Premium Reforges suck outside of reforge sales?

michaeleelimichaeleeli
Mabinogi Rep: 720
in General Chat
Just failed 50 premium and couldn't even get an item to r2. During the sale event usually I can get r1 within like 10-20, do they lower the chances outside of the sales event o.o?

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    When they release reforge sales like that, they come with a rank up event which makes them more effective.
  • michaeleelimichaeleeli
    So I gathered about 750 reforge stats on a spreadsheet (amongst my friends and I) outside of the rank up event (but still within the sales event). 750 isn't a lot for accurate info, but we hit around 27% for ranking up r3 -> r2 and 10% for r2 -> r1.

Failing 50 Premiums r3 -> r2 in a row is like a 1x10e-8 chance, even less than getting hit by a meteor irl or mabi servers burning and forever lost. Either it's that, or the chances go waaaaay down outside the sales event.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    We need another round of compensation. :)
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Sounds to me folks like to try their luck...likely costing you everything xD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    3fd.jpg
    SherriAlshianKensamaofmari
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Just failed 50 premium and couldn't even get an item to r2.
    No, that seems about normal.
    PolicromaGreta
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    You can be a serious gamer who loves to play games, but you should never play with your money...not with Nexon selling you RNG.
    Goldtiger01
  • DangerousDitchDangerousDitch
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    So I gathered about 750 reforge stats on a spreadsheet (amongst my friends and I) outside of the rank up event (but still within the sales event). 750 isn't a lot for accurate info, but we hit around 27% for ranking up r3 -> r2 and 10% for r2 -> r1.

Failing 50 Premiums r3 -> r2 in a row is like a 1x10e-8 chance, even less than getting hit by a meteor irl or mabi servers burning and forever lost. Either it's that, or the chances go waaaaay down outside the sales event.

It is a relatively well known fact that the reforge sales come with a rank up boost event(?)
  • JekzellJekzell
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
    Just failed 50 premium and couldn't even get an item to r2. During the sale event usually I can get r1 within like 10-20, do they lower the chances outside of the sales event o.o?

this happened to me as well a few weeks ago....
  • michaeleelimichaeleeli

It is a relatively well known fact that the reforge sales come with a rank up boost event(?)

It's easy to miss what I said but the recorded data was outside the rank-up event, but still within the sales event. We gathered a measly 150 premiums outside of sales event and it shot down to ~8% (highly inaccurate with just 150 data though)