Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anyone got the Catsidhe pet? How are they?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Marith wrote: »
    Figured I'd drop in and confirm that you select a new talent when taking a catsidhe pet out of an adoption medal. I had a medal from an old attendance event and gave it to a friend. I selected the talent she wanted just in case, but it had her select one all over. It also tells you flat out you won't be able to change the selection UNLESS the pet gets adopted.

Thanks for dropping in with that info, I was wondering if that was the case.
    That's good to hear!
  • GremmGremm
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Marith wrote: »
    Figured I'd drop in and confirm that you select a new talent when taking a catsidhe pet out of an adoption medal. I had a medal from an old attendance event and gave it to a friend. I selected the talent she wanted just in case, but it had her select one all over. It also tells you flat out you won't be able to change the selection UNLESS the pet gets adopted.

Thanks for dropping in with that info, I was wondering if that was the case.
    That's good to hear!

I can confirm this as well, i grilled a GM and the dev-team next to him about this and they confirmed that the talent will be reset after having a medal used on them.