Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can golden supples and Pet trading medals be perma

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
in General Chat
In the cash shop plox or obtainable via ingame? A pet trading economy and or adoption/give away anytime you want will only be QOL improvement. Not everyone will be ideally prepared when these randomly makes the rounds. Budget+timing+random drop/sales dates are such an annoying factor with the current model.

On another similar note, the doll bag trading chest too. Make these three items have ease of accessibility. Utility items such as these do not benefit from the pseudo scarcity method employed, only exploited.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Can inventory expansion be permanent?

No. Because reasons.

There's your unreasonable answer for items like these.
  • RheyRhey
    Crims wrote: »
    Can inventory expansion be permanent?

No. Because reasons.

There's your unreasonable answer for items like these.

Pet trading/supplements/used doll bags can become a stable+staple supply & demand economic loop. Right now it's only being exploited hard by price gougers. Pet rebirth/perks system should of came with this as a perma addition. smh.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Aren't Pet Adoption Medals already permanent?

I see them in the shop right now.
    Shop > Web Shop > Item Shop > Consumables > Page 2 for 5,500 NX.
  • RheyRhey
    edited January 26, 2020
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Why isn't this front page news??? O_O

K. That's one off the checklist. Golden supplement & doll bags chest next when? o3o
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Iyasenu wrote: »

SHUSH!!!
    IyasenuWolfsinger
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    Disregard golden supplements, they're unbelievably overvalued on the market for some reason, instead get Grandmaster Cleric for +50% party mob exp and +50% exp to your pets (these stack but you need to be in a party with more than 1 person, join after entering missions if needed) and run Baltane, easy 200 with pet exp potions, even without should net around 170~180 levels and you can grind the pet fully to 200 in revived illusion or vet dungeons after that.
    Inventory Expansion is a permanent item on KR I'm pretty sure, also significantly cheaper, I'm not sure why NA removes it when people here are willing to pay the premium anyway, definitely missed profit opportunity. Missed profits on Doll bag chests too but I don't think they're perma on KR cash shop either, but worth noting you can craft a 2x2 Far Darrig Doll bag that provides 7x7, it's pretty high tier inv to bag space ratio and worth making if you don't already have more efficient bags.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    If pet rebirth pots were 1k NX each, I would buy 38 right now.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

So your disposable income is 38$.

Gene_Wilder_as_Willy_Wonka.jpeg
    Wolfsinger
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Crims wrote: »
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

So your disposable income is 38$.

Gene_Wilder_as_Willy_Wonka.jpeg

I just don't really have a need for more right now haha
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited January 27, 2020
    I love how pet medals has been a thing every one want and there they are for over the past year or more.... check page TWO. right next to the Enchant Expiration Removal Scrolls... For months...
    Katherz
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    The only problem is that you can only buy the pet adoption medals with prepaid nexon for some weird reason.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 1, 2020

@Gaby5011 729.gif