Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Are we ever going to get a button to mute bugles?

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I would love to have a button for muting bugles! I'm sick and tired of seeing a certain someone on Alexina recruiting for their guild every... single... day... in the most obnoxious way possible. Sometimes they're not even recruiting. They're just spamming stuff about their members for the sole purpose of spamming.

There's nothing wrong with recruiting for your guild or anything like that, but with how often they spam bugles, you'd think they would have hit the member cap by now...

Oh i think i know about which guild you talking about. I'm wondering if the guild members know that their leader is literally a social media bully who likes to belittle Mabinogi community in a certain facebook group.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Similarly, I'd like the party channel to be defaulted to filtered out, I hate having to reset it every time I CC or log.
    Kensamaofmari
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Agreed, it's annoying when you have to listen to some guild wars drama or some bugle happy guy that I could honestly not give 50 craps about
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »
    Similarly, I'd like the party channel to be defaulted to filtered out, I hate having to reset it every time I CC or log.

Completely agree
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    Greta wrote: »
    Lutetium wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Lol, Alexina is so dead i sometimes forget bugles exist.

I thought you wanted the merge though?

That's the point. I'm reminding people that Alexina is dead so we could end up getting merged.

The number of players has dropped pretty low again if you combined servers. When the merge happened, everyone and their mother got online to check it out. Then time weeded out the casuals. Now all we have left are the ones who are more likely to stay.

Back to the main topic though - Muting spam should always be an option. I support this thread.