Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

About those Spirit trans liqueur

AlshianAlshian
Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
edited January 16, 2020 in General Chat
Don't buy them from players above 10k gold, I noticed players had been trying to put over priced tags on them and would like to call them out for that so you don't waste your time and gold.

You can make your own very easy at Tory Ravine in Belvest.

You can mine them then head over to Dorren then finally to the druid, easy as that.

Spread the word pls.
Goldtiger01

Comments

• SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Thank goodness I sold mine while it still had value.
    Goldtiger01
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Alshian wrote: »
    Don't buy them from players above 10k gold, I noticed players had been trying to put over priced tags on them and would like to call them out for that so you don't waste your time and gold.

You can make your own very easy at Tory Ravine in Belvest.

You can mine them then head over to Dorren then finally to the druid, easy as that.

Spread the word pls.

Not gonna lie... some people are too lazy to even do that much and will be perfectly fine buying at the 100k-200k they're currently selling for
  • AlshianAlshian
    If its before the update, I won't complain since its not "free" yet.

Although the Golden sparkles should still be in high value at least if you did not use it yet.

But as of this update these spirit Liqueurs should not be sold for too high as its too easy to get now.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Got one for 150k. Worth it.
    Kensamaofmari
  • AlshianAlshian
    Your poor bank D:
  • Goldtiger01Goldtiger01
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    I lowkey was one of the players who was selling the liqueurs for that expensive... I mean I got a huge lucky gathering for those spirit crystals, and had a lot of liqueurs because of it, and it's kinda hard not to sell it when it's easy to obtain and high in value lol.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Haha I don't blame you, I just want to get the word out to let folks know you can just make it, if your willing to pay for it go ahead.

Its very easy to get = w =
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited January 22, 2020
    The old Spirit Liqueur potions are soooooo much cheaper now too since it's not as important as it was prior to the update so instead of being 500,000 gold for just one, they now go for like 20k a stack because now they're used for everything and mass-produced and the dungeon drops the material in insane excess
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Didn't old liqueurs and repair potions supposed to be turned into Pon like Nexon said so? I thought about it since i noticed they didn't dissappear from my inventory.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Greta wrote: »
    Didn't old liqueurs and repair potions supposed to be turned into Pon like Nexon said so? I thought about it since i noticed they didn't dissappear from my inventory.

Unfortunately Spirit Liqueurs of Blessing and those 1~5 and 6~10 Repair Potions weren't included in that.
    The Pon thing only affected the Restorative Spirit Liqueur.
    I guess it's because technically anyone who still has a Classic Spirit Weapon can still make use of those old repair items.
  • AlshianAlshian
    edited January 26, 2020
    Also for the fact that classic spirit healing wands is a whole lot better than New spirit healing wands....