Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The end of another Master Plan

NilremNilrem
Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
in General Chat
With the end of a Master Plan, I find it interesting to take a look at how far some people grew during the 9 week time span.

Did you take the step forward to push yourself to a new height?
Did you squander all of your time and accomplish nothing?
Are you among those that have nothing left to train?

This topic was made for such a discussion. Share with others the fruits of your efforts. (or lack thereof)

To start, I'll post an image of my own stats before and after the 9 week period.
3YM85SF.png

Looking back, it became quite the transformation.
It took a lot to just avoid sheer burnout, but it all paid off in the end.

Now, how did everyone else fare during these weeks?
HuwRadiant Dawn
  1. Show me the fruits of your training!38 votes
    1. I made a massive jump in growth during these weeks!
       16% (6 votes)
    2. I made good use of these weeks, and got some big skills done!
       32% (12 votes)
    3. I used the 2x AP to get a massive amount of AP for later!
       8% (3 votes)
    4. Oh you weaker players and your skill training~ How Quaint!
       18% (7 votes)
    5. I was lazy and did nothing.
       16% (6 votes)
    6. [Insert some form of angry comment]
       3% (1 vote)
    7. RIP Master Plan Potion effects.
       8% (3 votes)

Comments

• LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    There wasn't a "I already finished all the skills but used the free rebirth potions and double exp days to grind up total levels and level up pets" option but that was my experience with the last few master plan events.

It's refreshing to see a post about making progress instead of demanding nerfs here on the forum though. Congratulations on all of your stat gains and character progress, it's an amazingly satisfying feeling after putting in all the work on skills and talents when monsters that use to be tediously tanky start to become 1 shot fodder and several minutes are shaved off of your clear times and those previously impossible feeling tasks start to become something within your grasps, it's something a lot of games don't have now days and I hope every Mabinogi player will get the chance to experience, the feeling of your efforts being truely rewarded, well, games that provide that are a dying breed this is one of the few that's left despite a lot of it's flaws.

I hope everyone enjoyed the event and was able to make lots of progress like OP. G24 part 2 is on the horizon with some even more challenging fights than part 1 waiting to test your character progress :)
    Sai
  • HuwHuw
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    I was only able to make use of 19 days of the event but I got a few things done recently:
    - Cleared 4 Generations
    - Cleared Sidhe Questline
    - Clear Memoir Questline
    - Gained 2516 Levels
    - Gained 541 Levels Exploration Levels
    - Gained 3 Crusader Levels
    - Gained 8 Command Squire Levels
    - 31 skills ranked from rF - r1
    - Homestead Level increased from 12 to 15
    - Gained 28 Master Titles
    - Gained 5 Master Talents
    - Gained 14 new achievements
    NilremRadiant DawnSherriroastedpig
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    The quests got me to do some stuff I probably wouldn't have otherwise, and it gave a ton of Rebirth Potions, which are always nice.
    I was also able to train up a few of my pets some more.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited January 30, 2020
    Nothing to rank.
    I simply wandered around in iria with a close friend. Never ran anything, real pacifist fun.
    Simply played halo reach together to circumvent attendance. 100 days'll be easy
  • ServilliusServillius
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    edited January 30, 2020
    I pushed myself to try and perfectly rank up every skill in certain talents to r1. I got all of music except composing, all fighter, all gun, all ninja, and all puppetry except for wire pull and wire bind, which are both r5ish. Also got a fair bit of chain r1. I also got a few life skills r1 before realising they don’t give training seals from the event.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Finally got Meteor Strike to rank 1.
    Radiant DawnIyasenuNilremSherriroastedpig
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Leinei wrote: »
    Finally got Meteor Strike to rank 1.

The trick to that is having Critical Hit at Rank 1; it makes it so much easier.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I did a lot of NOTHING.
    HarukariRadiant DawnKensamaofmariSherri
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited January 30, 2020
    I used it to waste my life hunting for dungeon specific loot like Magical Branch.

In the real world, I had a master plan for the last six months...to get ABS. (Okay, so maybe they're not super developed, but I can see them in a lot more light angles than before.
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    Nothing to rank/lvl either.
    I liked the free stuff though (rb pots, weekend items etc)
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I didn't do as much as I could've (barely made use of the Rebirth Potions), but I did finish ranking Dual Gun and Construct Alchemy skills. My first character had already ranked up the other Talents during the previous summer event. If more work is to be accomplished, I'll be far more productive during the next summer one when my schedule is free.
    Blissfulkill
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I did absolutely nothing. :)
    Radiant DawnKensamaofmariSherri
  • FrozareFrozare
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
    I don't have it in me to grind so much but I did get puppeteer from bronze to gold, r1 every gun skill, herbalism and potion making to r1, cheated my way to blacksmith r1 with seals lol, got my musical knowledge to rank 1 (seal skipped book cause was too expensive but did the artifact collection books, etc) I'm trying to get str, will and int up the most though str and will are slightly more prioritized since I like using shuriken. I got transformation up to rank 8 from 9 and I guess now that ap bonus is over I'll keep working on collecting those monsters!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I have completed just 1 Master Plan quest, and everything else was completed 10% - 98%. oof.
    I was able to get some skills ranked up early during the event.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I wanna say I did nothing, but I did do something lol
    I didn't grind or anything but occasionally I'd go out and rank up a skill, usually I was just getting my total lvl up lol
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Well I gained a couple thousand levels. Now level 21k.19000 more to go. :)
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Crims wrote: »

How does it feel to be 3x the amount of levels over me? :)
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Don't need to go straight to sit-ups for well-developed abs. You can get them from just Crunches alone... make sure to do several variations/versions of them of course, such as side-crunches, bicycle-crunches, etc. 10000 repetitions per day for a few months in a row should suffice (doesn't have to be all at once; you can pace them out in segments of 5000 twice a day). After that the sit-ups become bonus-strength. Well-toned endurance-focused ab-muscles (or perhaps just over-all male-muscles in general) are more attractive to women in general than the other types (then there is the impact muscle-type which is useful for high-speed activities). Not trying to be suggestive as to why these muscle-groups might be attractive for their respective purposes/abilities of course.
    I used it to waste my life hunting for dungeon specific loot like Magical Branch.

In the real world, I had a master plan for the last six months...to get ABS. (Okay, so maybe they're not super developed, but I can see them in a lot more light angles than before.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Crims wrote: »

How does it feel to be 3x the amount of levels over me? :)

Better than you. RIP! XD
    Kensamaofmari
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    The End of the master plan of such glorious spirit breaking grind!~