Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

❀ hana's art shop: closed

hanaminiiihanaminiii
Mabinogi Rep: 1,885
edited April 16, 2022 in Art Creations
ARdOq5A.png

WELCOME!
INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | KO-FI

PRICING INFO

GOLD | NX | PP (KO-FI)

PaqVUCH.png

I’m currently using a 1m = 1K = $1 conversion rate.
All PayPal commissions are through my Ko-Fi (linked above).
For Ko-Fi commissions, if the total comes out to not be divisible by 3 (since Ko-Fi uses increments of $3), I will just round to the nearest dividend. e.g. $25 -> $24, $35 -> $36
Payments split between different payment types are ok—e.g. a total 20m commission could be split into 10m gold + 10K NX.
My default gold payment method is checks mailed or traded to Canarysong on the Nao server. I don’t log on consistently so you’ll have to tell me when you’re available if you are trading checks.
If you're on Alexina, gold transfers are ok! As long as it gets to me somehow ↬

PAYMENT PROCESS
1. I receive your order form and references.
2. I work on the sketch and send it to you for the OK.
3. Once the sketch has been agreed on, the full payment must be sent to me before I continue onto coloring.
4. Once I receive the payment, I'll move onto coloring and send you process pics and updates along the way.
5. When the coloring is done, I'll send you my final in case you want any last minute edits (can't be substantial changes).
6. Once we're both satisfied, I'll send you a link to the full file so you can download it!

EXAMPLES
Commissions will all be done in the colored sketch style. These are examples of this style specifically.

HEADSHOT

MIxPAzD.jpg
fkiD5dz.jpg
7KYpVpT.jpg

HALF BODY

P0DJ4pX.png
EXP9rmH.jpg

FULL BODY

ejwmFLp.jpg
pWCAFju.jpg
TfHdDoS.png

MULTIPLE CHARACTERS

im9ejps.jpg
3C1aQau.png

BACKGROUND

8lkxOU4.jpg

If you're interested, please fill out the commission form below and get in touch with me!

→ COMMISSION FORM ←

SLOTS

1. [unavailable]

Slots are closed as of now.

I won’t accept any after all slots have been filled (no waitlist).
I don't move onto another commission until I've finished the one(s) before it, so it could take a bit of time for me to get into contact if you're not first in line ^^;
Please allow me time to finish! I have other time commitments outside of commissions as well. Thanks for understanding.

Thank you for your interest!
Feel free to get in touch with me, and make sure to let me know if you have any questions ^^

hana

FAQ
This is just some miscellaneous information that doesn't have to do much with main shop concerns, but I just wanted to make sure that I covered for anyone who might be confused.

What will my total price be?
This is the question I get most often, and as my prices can be kinda hard to navigate (especially if you have a lot of props or extra characters, etc). Please feel free to ask me if you're unsure!

Can you change [X]?
This depends on the part of the process I'm on. During the sketching part, the answer will almost always be yes! That part of the process is meant for experimenting and tweaking things. If I'm already pretty deep into coloring, it will definitely be harder, and I'll only be able to change smaller things. This is why I will send updates as regularly as I can, so we can work through edits as early as possible :)

What's the best way to contact you?
1. Discord for sure, I'm on it really consistently.
2. I check Twitter and Instagram regularly, so DMs are OK (I check Instagram less often than Twitter though).
3. Forums/PM—while the shop is open I check this somewhat often, however if the shop is closed I don't look at all.
4. Try not to note me in-game, as I'm not consistently on.

ChibisaiImaizumiHindsightKirara01VaughanLaticija

Comments

• MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    edited February 28, 2019
    I want a full body gold comission but im on mari server, gonna check if gold exchange server is still a thing.

Also will you draw armors?

Edit: I could drop my reference meanwhile.
    Character: https://i.imgur.com/aJyyOyT.png
    hanaminiii
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    edited February 28, 2019
    Hey from what I understand, the commission is considered accepted if the gold reaches your mailbox right?

In that case I'll leave my reference here and apply for a gold transfer since I'm on Alexina.

IGN: Wakasagihime
    Server: Alexina
    Reference: https://imgur.com/a/RSPPr8h

I understand that just because I've posted here, a commission for me has not started until you receive payment.

Thank you!
    hanaminiii
  • hanaminiiihanaminiii
    Marielx wrote: »
    I want a full body gold comission but im on mari server, gonna check if gold exchange server is still a thing.

Also will you draw armors?

Edit: I could drop my reference meanwhile.
    Character: https://i.imgur.com/aJyyOyT.png

armors are OK!
  • hanaminiiihanaminiii
    edited February 28, 2019
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Hey from what I understand, the commission is considered accepted if the gold reaches your mailbox right?

In that case I'll leave my reference here and apply for a gold transfer since I'm on Alexina.

IGN: Wakasagihime
    Server: Alexina
    Reference: https://imgur.com/a/RSPPr8h

I understand that just because I've posted here, a commission for me has not started until you receive payment.

Thank you!

yup, that is correct! thanks for your interest! ^^
  • hanaminiiihanaminiii
    Update! Shop is open again, and I have done a complete overhaul of my old prices/layout. Colored commissions are now available in gold as well as pp/ko-fi!
    I will be taking 3 slots for the month of June, and changing it as I see how it works out moving forward. The official form is here! Thanks!
    Imaizumi
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    edited June 4, 2019
    Hey it's been a little while :O

I totally forgot I posted here before, but I did find history of my gold transfer but no art saved in my personal folder. So I'm not sure what happened exactly ><

Do you recall receiving payment, or was there a hiccup somewhere I don't recall? I don't mind too much if this never gets followed up on since it was a fairly small sum that got transferred, but do you happen to know what happened here?

I also submitted a fresh commission form, but was worried about spacing/formatting so I've added extra references for my character here:
    Thank you~
    hanaminiii
  • hanaminiiihanaminiii
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Hey it's been a little while :O

I totally forgot I posted here before, but I did find history of my gold transfer but no art saved in my personal folder. So I'm not sure what happened exactly ><

Do you recall receiving payment, or was there a hiccup somewhere I don't recall? I don't mind too much if this never gets followed up on since it was a fairly small sum that got transferred, but do you happen to know what happened here?

I also submitted a fresh commission form, but was worried about spacing/formatting so I've added extra references for my character here:
    Thank you~

Yup, I remember yours! I will PM you the link to it!
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    hanaminiii wrote: »

Yup, I remember yours! I will PM you the link to it!

OH. So sorry to have bothered you with this I'm just a silly head and couldn't find it in my own stash >< false alarm as I already had the piece saved!
  • hanaminiiihanaminiii
    edited June 13, 2019
    finished commission for Imaizumi!
    3o91loE.jpg

I've also made a couple updates to the shop!
    ➸ NX is now a viable payment option! My conversion rate is simply $1 = 1K NX, with the grand total rounded up to the nearest 5K.
    there is now one slot open using NX or gold payment only. kofi/pp will re-open at a later date

For anybody interested in the open slot, I will be out of town all of next week (June 16th-22nd). This means that I most likely will not be able to begin your commission to any substantial degree until I return on the 23rd. In case you have any time constrictions, please keep this in mind! Otherwise, feel free to go ahead and take it!
    Thanks for you interest!

hana
    ImaizumiHindsightNyuuHokusai
  • EyxEyx
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Hello, I have added you on discord and I'm interested in a commission!
  • hanaminiiihanaminiii
    Finished commission for Siha'a!
    FENiHtg.jpg

Sorry for the absence these last couple days, I had to catch up on some stuff ;; I will be leaving town again during July 4-7, but I should be able to finish the commissions I currently have slotted before then (or hope to).

Some shop notes for the time being:
    updated wishlist! (it's constantly changing anyway, but I've been trying to include as much as possible so there's as many options as I can provide to whoever is interested)
    I will not be opening new slots until I finish the two I have remaining
    ko-fi/pp payment option will likely remain closed for a while. Thanks for understanding! ^^
    I may also be updating some of my shop details in July. stay tuned~ (dw it won't be anything huge lol)

As always, let me know if you have any questions! Ty for your interest! ( ゚▽゚)

hana
    LaticijaImaizumiBravelatios
  • hanaminiiihanaminiii
    Finished commission for Nevine!
    FQmyqNn.jpg

Just got back in town again, one more comm to go! =͟͟͞͞( ˙∀˙)=͟͟͞͞ its go time baby

Since I feel the obligation to leave some updates as long as I post, here's whats in the news:
    expect to see the shop update once I finish my next comm, estimated roughly 2-3 days from now depending how busy I am
    I'm out of town less in July, but I'm also more consistently busy with other commitments, just letting yall know in case anyone's on a time crunch (I do try to finish commissions as quickly as I can, but ya girl's a perfectionist)
    I post progress pics on my instagram story! I forgot to note it because it's not an official shop feature (I just happen to) but in case commissioners or anyone's interested in keeping up with how far I am into things, you can always check there to see if there's anything new!

See you in a few days!

hana
    ImaizumiAlynniaBravelatiosLaticijaNevine
  • hanaminiiihanaminiii
    edited July 12, 2019
    Finished commission for eyx~ shop has now been updated!
    r4mUCXS.jpg

Here's whats new:
    converted pricing over to be gold/NX compatible and added that paying part gold and part NX is also OK
    there are now 2 coloring options: default (comes with the base price) and complex/painting! The complex style costs extra--I love to paint, but I realized with the past batch of commissions that it just takes so much more time and effort out of me to do so
    added estimated wait times and examples for the 2 different coloring options as well
    new rule that I will not begin your commission until I've finished all the ones slotted before it! It's just easier for me to manage, so keep in mind that I may not even contact you with a sketch for days because I am working on prior ones
    there are now 3 slots open! The commission form is taking responses again, so please fill it out~
    do note that I'm a bit more busy in July; not by a ton, but I do have other commitments irl, particularly in the next 3 weeks. It shouldn't effect the estimated wait time that much, but I wanted to put it out there ahead of time

Let me know if you have any questions, or if any of the new updates are confusing! Thanks!

hana
    ImaizumiBravelatios
  • hanaminiiihanaminiii
    Finished commission for Imaizumi~
    0d6MWVy.png

I will not be opening new slots until I finish all that I currently have! There's also no guarantee that they'll even be open by mid-late August, since my academic year will be starting again, so just something to note ^^

hana
    ImaizumiBravelatiosArdaithe
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    this needs a bump
  • hanaminiiihanaminiii
    Finished commission for bravelatios~
    B9Dg7Nr.jpg

I very likely will not be opening slots again anytime soon! I'll be moving for my new semester in a couple weeks and from then on I'll have school again. Depending on how busy I am, I may open something like sketch/avatar commissions since they take less time, but at this point I can't say for sure ;;

Thanks for everyone's continued interest in this shop! It's been a great summer, and I'll be sure to update if anything changes ^^

hana
    BravelatiosImaizumi
  • hanaminiiihanaminiii
    edited December 19, 2019
    Hello everyone! I'm back for a little for winter break! Here are the updates:

(copied from above)
    I'm back for winter break! However, I will be out of town starting the 25th, so I'll only be taking one bust/head-shot or half-body, single character commission for now, so that I can finish before I leave
    This will be NX payment only! It is 15K NX for a bust/head-shot, and 30K NX for a half-body. The prices are set and will not change depending on complexity, and do not include a background
    Since I am on a time-limit (I definitely want to finish before I leave on the 25th), payment will be up front
    I will only be opening ONE slot for now! If you would like to claim it, before contacting me, make sure to comment on this post so that other people can see that the slot has been taken in case I don't see your message quickly enough to change the status. In that same vein, even if it's listed as [available], make sure to check the end of this post to see if the slot has already been claimed, and I just haven't updated it yet.

I'm also planning on re-opening shop mid-January when I get back and get settled into my new (much easier) semester. Please look forward to it! ^^

Hope you all have a great holiday season!
    - hana

ImaizumiBravelatios
  • hanaminiiihanaminiii
    Bump~ shop has reopened! This is kind of a soft reopening, as I'm still in school right now, so I may be slow to finish. Thank you for understanding!
    For returning customers, here's what has changed:

price update, general making the shop look cuter update
    the gold/NX/USD conversion rate is now 1m = 1K = $1
    the preferred payment method is NX/USD, but I won't stop you from paying with gold lol
    I will only be taking one slot at a time! just so that I can manage it around my classes
    there is now a waitlist! there are only 2 spots and I won't accept any more if it's full

As always, let me know if you've got questions!

hana
    Imaizumi
  • agent_amesagent_ames
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    i just want to say that your art is beautiful!! and ignore my form LOL i didnt see that you were full
  • hanaminiiihanaminiii
    agent_ames wrote: »
    i just want to say that your art is beautiful!! and ignore my form LOL i didnt see that you were full

You're all good~ And thank you very much!!! ^^
    Bravelatios