Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Transformation Revamp

FaithrendFaithrend
Mabinogi Rep: 985
in General Chat
Hey everyone is your favorite gamer faith here!
paladin and dark knight has became irrelevant for end game players
nexon loves to introduce a new transformation system or boost system then forget all about the old ones
and just make a new one what i'm suggesting is a buff to trans and a possible reskin
this is way overdue. please give your opinions below agree or disagree and why.
  1. Should Transformation Get A Revamp?!18 votes
    1. Heck Yes
       83% (15 votes)
    2. Heck No We Wont Go!
       17% (3 votes)

Comments

• DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    This should be in FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS like all the other Revamp threads...

But yes there should.... Dan Ranks, new appearances, double the stats... special weapons and armor for these Dan Ranks.... MASSIVE EXPLOSIONS...
    GretaFaithrendDraechSherriGoldtiger01WolfsingerAlshian
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Maybe add in customizable appearances?

Updating the transformation boosts for new content would be nice, but giving the system a fresh coat of paint wouldn't hurt.
    FaithrendGoldtiger01
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    edited February 6, 2020
    No since if they do they will lock it behind even more stupidly difficult G story..
    re-skin sure why now buff meybe sure
    but total overhaul ? G story locked smell...
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    edited February 6, 2020
    Wlia wrote: »
    No since if they do they will lock it behind even more stupidly difficult G story..
    re-skin sure why now buff meybe sure
    but total overhaul ? G story locked smell...

I mean what else would it be?

The story shouldn't even be that hard at this point, but at the same time its scaled under the mindset that people actually rank their skills and care even slightly about growing their characters.
    And based on all the people sitting around in Dunbarton all day, clearly this isn't the case for a fair amount of people.

I honestly wouldn't mind an upgrade to transformation being a challenge to get, considering the only reason to need such an upgrade is for content presumably harder than Phantasm/Tech/Etc.
    If you're just running Shadow Missions or basic tier dungeons, you likely wouldn't need such a boost anyway. That content is already becoming laughably easy with everything that comes out.
    FaithrendSherriWolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    - Give Humans an animal transform like Beast and Falcon.
    - Allow animal tranforms to stack with Paladin and Dark Knight transforms. Then you can reactivate the old G5 and G6 quests. Giants could say be Paladin Beast while elves could be Falcon dark Knights and Humans BLANK Pd/Dk.

That ought to be a nice little stat boost.
    FaithrendGoldtiger01Radiant Dawn
  • HuwHuw
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    Let us retain our current equipped titles when transformed Demigod and Divinity already allow it afterall. Instead, allow the titles given to us upon transformation, to add unique effects such as +60 seconds transform time, which stacks with the duration extension we get each time we rebirth and equip them at our own leisure. Players whom invested in titles that give +48MA or +28 Max.Dam only lose out on damage and is merely a way to quickly gain a % heal / few sec i-frame. Also can't use crisis escape with these active.

That or transform 5/10/15/20/25 times for the repeatable memoir quest, which all three transformations mentioned above, contribute towards.
    FaithrendSherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    How about we revamp transformation mastery?
    Wolfsinger
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited February 8, 2020
    You know, looking closely at the base Falcon transformation...

004ZD-af62ba51-ce9a-4a03-a032-07e5c3ca34bd.JPG

We sorta look like Birdperson.

latest?cb=20140415133633

Could this be our new evolution? Bird-elves?
    Radiant Dawn
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    ..............very very minimally sorta, Bliss xP
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    They gave us Nascent divinity but is a complete lackluster lol
  • HelsaHelsa
    Crims wrote: »

Transformation Mastery is the best of the worst skills, I think. You only need rank e which gives you wild horse, which is tied for fastest transform and has all the attacks available to it. Everything after that is just fluff and trophies.

Since Doku Doku island requires the correct alignment of the planets for Nexon to run it, making the transforms that should be able to fly, actually fly might be a quick little improvement that could move things in the right direction.
    Helsa wrote: »

Transformation Mastery is the best of the worst skills, I think. You only need rank e which gives you wild horse, which is tied for fastest transform and has all the attacks available to it. Everything after that is just fluff and trophies.

Since Doku Doku island requires the correct alignment of the planets for Nexon to run it, making the transforms that should be able to fly, actually fly might be a quick little improvement that could move things in the right direction.

I just want people to mount me. :(
    Radiant Dawn
  • HelsaHelsa

How 'bout this guy:

maxresdefault-4.jpg

he's people.

How 'bout this guy:

maxresdefault-4.jpg

he's people.

Neigh-I mean nay! No! No! NOOOOOOO!!!!
  • HelsaHelsa

How 'bout this guy:

maxresdefault-4.jpg

he's people.

Neigh-I mean nay! No! No! NOOOOOOO!!!!

To heavy for you? What about this guy then?

1560813421-pd670e53db46e05d7df43681f270a4464.jpg

I got a better candidate.

6914569-character.png
  • HelsaHelsa

I got a better candidate.

6914569-character.png

That's a cartoon so, maybe you mean something like this?

boy-in-uniform-going-to-his-first-day-at-school-AFAXKA.jpg

That's a cartoon so, maybe you mean something like this?

Doesn’t mean she doesn’t exist. :(
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

How 'bout this guy:

maxresdefault-4.jpg

he's people.

No giggas. XD
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Can you please stop going off-topic with such indecent topic?