Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G24 prt 2 Techniques

ShadowamiShadowami
Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
in General Chat
So I had been looking around and had not found info on the techniques for part 2 of G24. Does anyone have a link to check it out?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited February 1, 2020
    Taken from the Mabinogi Info Server Discord.

Information about Techs planned for release in G24
    Chain Incarnate (Continuous Awakening) [Red Technique]
    Requirements:
    - Own journal Reach Spirit Level 20
    - Bachram Explosion Rank 1 or above

Level Info:
    Level 1: Grants a [20%]* chance to cast the Awakening Skill 1 more time after casting.
    Level 2: Grants a [22%]* chance to cast the Awakening Skill 1 more time after casting.
    Level 3: Grants a [24%]* chance to cast the Awakening Skill 1 more time after casting.
    Level 4: Grants a [27%]* chance to cast the Awakening Skill 1 more time after casting.
    Level 5: Grants a [30%]* chance to cast the Awakening Skill 1 more time after casting.
    Level 6: Grants a [33%]* chance to cast the Awakening Skill 1 more time after casting.
    Level 7: Grants a [37%]* chance to cast the Awakening Skill 1 more time after casting.
    Level 8: Grants a [41%]* chance to cast the Awakening Skill 1 more time after casting.
    Level 9: Grants a [45%]* chance to cast the Awakening Skill 1 more time after casting.
    Level 10: Grants a [50%]* chance to cast the Awakening Skill 1 more time after casting.

*Note: These percentages are not actually listed in-game.
    Hand of Protection (Protective Touch) [Green Technique]
    Requirements:
    - Own journal Reach Spirit Level 10
    - Mana Shield Rank 6 or above
    - Enduring Melody Rank 1 or above

Level Info:
    Duration: Same as Awakening Skill Bonus Damage duration
    Effect after Awakening Skill is cast:

Level 1: Defense +3; Protection +1; Magic Defense +2; Magic Protection +1
    Level 2: Defense +5; Protection +1; Magic Defense +2; Magic Protection +1
    Level 3: Defense +7; Protection +2; Magic Defense +3; Magic Protection +2
    Level 4: Defense +10; Protection +2; Magic Defense +5; Magic Protection +3
    Level 5: Defense +14; Protection +3; Magic Defense +7; Magic Protection +4
    Level 6: Defense +20; Protection +3; Magic Defense +9; Magic Protection +5
    Level 7: Defense +29; Protection +4; Magic Defense +13; Magic Protection +8
    Level 8: Defense +41; Protection +4; Magic Defense +19; Magic Protection +11
    Level 9: Defense +59; Protection +5; Magic Defense +27; Magic Protection +15
    Level 10: Defense +84; Protection +5; Magic Defense +39; Magic Protection +22
    Intervene (Rampart) [Blue Technique]
    Requirements:
    - Own journal Reach Spirit Level 30
    - Sub-skill: Magic Dampening level 5 or higher
    - Combo: Spinning Uppercut Rank 1 or above
    - Smokescreen Rank 1 or above
    - Spirit Weapon equipped

Level Info:
    Cooldown: 5 Minutes
    Duration: Presumably 10 seconds (Uncertain)

Level 1: Blocks damage equal to 100% of the caster's Max HP.
    Level 2: Blocks damage equal to 120% of the caster's Max HP.
    Level 3: Blocks damage equal to 150% of the caster's Max HP. Applies to a maximum of 2 party members within 5.0m of the caster.
    Level 4: Blocks damage equal to 180% of the caster's Max HP. Applies to a maximum of 2 party members within 5.5m of the caster.
    Level 5: Blocks damage equal to 220% of the caster's Max HP. Applies to a maximum of 3 party members within 6.0m of the caster.
    Level 6: Blocks damage equal to 260% of the caster's Max HP. Applies to a maximum of 3 party members within 6.5m of the caster.
    Level 7: Blocks damage equal to 310% of the caster's Max HP. Applies to a maximum of 4 party members within 7.0m of the caster.
    Level 8: Blocks damage equal to 370% of the caster's Max HP. Applies to a maximum of 4 party members within 7.5m of the caster.
    Level 9: Blocks damage equal to 440% of the caster's Max HP. Applies to a maximum of 5 party members within 8.0m of the caster.
    Level 10: Blocks damage equal to 520% of the caster's Max HP. Applies to a maximum of 5 party members within 9.0m of the caster.
  • ShadowamiShadowami
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    oooh interesting! thanks for the info
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Does anyone have the prerequisites for these new techniques? While we're waiting for part 2 we could potentially be working on them to be available for when this update comes out.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Crims wrote: »
    Does anyone have the prerequisites for these new techniques? While we're waiting for part 2 we could potentially be working on them to be available for when this update comes out.

They're in my post.
    The "Requirements:" parts
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Someone didn't read... but anyhow its all ego based... oh well... I'll keep the ones I normally use.
    Radiant Dawn
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    oh, looks like i could use them all, although oof that duration of 10 seconds if its what I think it is.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 1, 2020
    Sorry I didn't immediately see it.

Damn, I have barely touched shield. It's just so hard to get into a girg party these days. No one wants to help.
  • AlshianAlshian

Damn, I have barely touched shield. It's just so hard to get into a girg party these days. No one wants to help.

Guilds is an amazing thing to have been apart of...

Tho not many guilds are really "Alive" here in Alex server, while some of the top guilds have a rather...ambiguous requirements due to being...hmm I guess childish? obnoxious? irrational? Just glad I found a good guild.
    GretaHuwWolfsingerSherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Alshian wrote: »

Tho not many guilds are really "Alive" here in Alex server, while some of the top guilds have a rather...ambiguous requirements due to being...hmm I guess childish? obnoxious? irrational? Just glad I found a good guild.

Feh...
  • IyasenuIyasenu

Feh...

Don't worry!
    You can learn AND train Magic Dampening (required for the Hand of Protection/Protective Touch Tech) completely solo.
    If you haven't unlocked Magic Dampening, it requires blocking Mineral Hail 50 times, which can be done alone, and I'd recommend doing this in Easy difficulty, since even Solo difficulty's Hail hurts more than Easy's.
    And then training it is incredibly simple, just take hits while under the affects of Shield of Trust. So if you have it, use Nascent Divinity after aggroing all the spiders in the middle room of Sulfur Spider (Basic preferably) and all those hits will rack up.

The only issue after that would be being at least Level 5 Crusader Level so you can actually get to level 5, which can also be done reasonably since enough of the Daily/Weekly Orders can be done alone (though the Hasidim soloable ones might require potions since there's a few that ask you to essentially take damage).

You can reach it!
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

Part of the reason I decided to stick with my old dead guild cause everyone else is ridiculous.
    I miss playing with peeps, but I ain't got the time like I used to, and some o' the requirements/interactions I've seen make me glad I'm a quiet unknown person running around unnoticed by most people XD

That aside though, good luck Crims. I share that pain XP
    Radiant Dawn
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

When you have no accomplishments in the real world, one may get their kicks by posturing themselves as better than others, via either in game stat measuring contests, or being a moderator on Discord or Reddit.
  • AlshianAlshian

When you have no accomplishments in the real world, one may get their kicks by posturing themselves as better than others, via either in game stat measuring contests, or being a moderator on Discord or Reddit.

And if you beat the Guild leader in a PvP duel, your banned from the guild XD

The thing I mean about being childish, someone had said something about a certain guild leader of a guild had lost to a guild member only to ban them because guild leader lost...

VERY sportsmanship indeed...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

And if you beat the Guild leader in a PvP duel, your banned from the guild XD

The thing I mean about being childish, someone had said something about a certain guild leader of a guild had lost to a guild member only to ban them because guild leader lost...

VERY sportsmanship indeed...

Was it a guardian guild? :trollface:
  • AlshianAlshian
    Don't know, I don't pay attention to that part of content but prob not.

Just heard this from a player who used to be a member of said Guild.
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    Someone didn't read... but anyhow its all ego based... oh well... I'll keep the ones I normally use.

50% for an extra awakening is pretty huge, especially if you're using a melee damage type ego that's awaken is boosted by Rage Impact and Support Shot, it wouldn't hurt to have a second set of Techniques and a hotkey for the window to change your set before using your awaken for that chance at a second use nuke, I can see it being particularly useful if you use ego points to max out the awakening tree. The wording makes me wonder if it's 50% per awaken or has a cap of one activation before needing to recharge though, it could be even more useful than I'm assuming if it has a 50% chance to enable a third awaken on the use of that second awaken too.
    The other two are admittedly quite underwhelming, maybe some future enchants will make them more useful to have active, like Sandglass and Fortification.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

It was a guardian guild. :trollface:
  • AlshianAlshian

I don't remember but you are from Alex server? Then maybe you know which Guild I am talking about XD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

I don't remember but you are from Alex server? Then maybe you know which Guild I am talking about XD

7b52da94de695d2c409bf288e3f0f196.jpeg
  • AlshianAlshian
    Fair enough :u