Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Favorite thing to do ingame?

Comments

• TiroTiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    Lutetium wrote: »
    (if you roll 20 level on a grade 30 echostone and have smash enhance set on you'll reach 943% smash multiplier with dan 3 using 1H or 1012% if you roll smash 3 on two accessories ontop of that)

Echostone reforges do not play well with any other kind of reforges so no you would still only have 20 even with 2 accesories
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    Tiro wrote: »
    Echostone reforges do not play well with any other kind of reforges so no you would still only have 20 even with 2 accesories

It actually depends on if the Echostone gives the weapon/armor or accessory version of the reforge line and if it's a damage add or not, in the case of Smash it provides the weapon version so it will stack with accessory smash levels but if you equip a smash reforged weapon only the highest will apply. Or in the case of a line like Dual Gun Max damage it will apply from the Echostone, weapon, and accessories because they also apply in that very rare case where you can roll two lines of them on the same piece of equipment, which isn't the case for lines such as smash damage or any of the duration/cooldown lines.
    It's rather inconsistent and no one has bothered compiling a list of which is which, at least in english, so I understand your confusion on the matter, an easy way to test this ingame is to reforge lucky rabbit foots until you roll smash 1 on one, roll smash 1~2 on a cheap npc weapon like a dagger, and roll a red echostone until you have smash 1~2 (ideally different level for the weapon and echostone so you can see highest only applies), after obtaining those simply smash a wall and do the math based on your highest hits and your max damage vs the damage add from the reforge levels, you don't have to take my word for it if you believe I'm lying for some reason.
    TiroChaosShadow
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    Crims wrote: »
    Were you also traumatized by dan 3 healing? :D

Yes. Yes I was. And Magnum shot.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Twelie wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    Were you also traumatized by dan 3 healing? :D

Yes. Yes I was. And Magnum shot.