Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Update to NX Credit Purchase Policy

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Notices
Hello Milletians,

We've made some changes to our NX Credit purchase policy. This change will restrict certain in-game trade-related actions after charging NX Credit for the first time and when certain other criteria is met.

After a player who meets this criteria purchases items from the Cash Shop, a 7-day timer will be placed on their account that will prevent them from trade-related actions in game. Players will be notified in-game when attempting the restricted trade actions.

Please note that this will not affect any prepaid purchases.

Sincerely,
-The Mabinogi Team
Rimbaud

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Everything is so vague.
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    Just to clarify, if we have purchased NX Credit before this change, we are good yea?
  • SkyahriSkyahri
    Mabinogi Rep: 980
    Ladame wrote: »
    Just to clarify, if we have purchased NX Credit before this change, we are good yea?

Yes
    Ladame
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I had to reread this one multiple times but I think I understand it now x'D
  • EdethaEdetha
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    This is super vague.

If you meet unspecified criteria upon purchasing goods, you will have unspecified trading restrictions placed upon you.

This vague threat of unspecified danger, upon unspecified criteria, makes me very much afraid to purchase using credit.
    Sherri
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    The "other criteria" is probably vague on purpose so that credit fraudsters can't work around them.

I'm sure that if you're a legit player, and you are not buying NX with stolen credit or refunding it after a certain amount of time like certain bot-shaped people, you have nothing to worry about.
    CaissaSherriPolicromaCrimsọnSkyahriWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 13, 2020
    Helsa
  • VlazoaVlazoa
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    No you're not good if it was within a week you wont get to do dungeons or drop items youll have to wait out the week
  • VlazoaVlazoa
    It means if your new your prohibited from dropping, sell, or destroying items, so you wont be able to do dungeons since you cant drop items, id recommend if youre new avoid buying VIP or anything like that you'll be on trade restriction protection for 7 days.
  • KrisnaKrisna
    Hi, I'm currently retristed to any trade-related actions such as selling to NPCs, dropping items or using the auction house. Now that I have some items that are expired and can no longer be used, but I cannot sell it, drop it, nor destroy it. What should I do now? And will the items I put on auction house before the maintenance disappear?
  • SleohSleoh
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I just started and bought some nexon before this update and now i'm unable to even do dungeons for my g1 quest or drop/npc anything causing my inventory to overflow with unwanted items lol, until the restriction timer is lifted. it's kind of a bummer :(
  • KiltronoKiltrono
    Wait so I bought NX for the first time on my new account now I can’t trade or sell to npcs is there no way of lifting this this seems kinda out there