Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

NA Elf Day Needed...

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
edited February 12, 2020 in General Chat
Details...

For one day out of the year... elves (on the NA-server{s}) should get:
・Dual-Wield (just like a Human)
・100% hit-rate with Archery (even if out-of-range; as long as you can target it you will hit it)
・Lance-Wielding Capability
・All Magic-Spells immediately Chain-Cast (including Advanced Magic)

...plus whatever else I may have forgotten.
  1. NA Elf-Day !16 votes
    1. YES! We NEED a NA Elf-Day!
       6% (1 vote)
    2. What...? Only only a DAY!? This needs to be made into an NA Elf-WEEK!!!
       0% (0 votes)
    3. ...even a week wouldn't be enough! Make it NA Elf-*MONTH!!!*
       0% (0 votes)
    4. Y'all voters above me don't think big enough. This ought to be *YEAR-ROUND!!!*
       6% (1 vote)
    5. I am still going to be «that guy» and just say : No.
       63% (10 votes)
    6. Is this or would this be some sort of Event...?
       13% (2 votes)
    7. OMG! A post/thread from Habi that isn't super-long...! *gets out my mobile-device to take pictures*
       13% (2 votes)

Comments

• NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Resources might as well just go into an Elf Revamp at that point.
    LutetiumPolicromaWolfsingerRadiant Dawn
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I just want to be able to use Lance, thats all :(
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    Nilrem wrote: »
    Resources might as well just go into an Elf Revamp at that point.
    Based and red pilled.

Less bandage layers more actual fixes please.
  • HuwHuw
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    Need a human revamp and buff first
    Greta
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Huw wrote: »

How much higher would you say Final Hits multiplier and duration needs to be? Or are you going to say they move slow even though the Pet update lets you boost summon timers to 24 hours rendering move speed differences between races even more null.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Lutetium wrote: »

How much higher would you say Final Hits multiplier and duration needs to be? Or are you going to say they move slow even though the Pet update lets you boost summon timers to 24 hours rendering move speed differences between races even more null.

Whatever allows them to breeze through events/gens/pvp/whatever the heck they're getting salty about now-
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Lutetium wrote: »

I wouldn't mind a speed increase for humans, as long as they boost us elves and giants more too :^)
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Sherri wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind a speed increase for humans, as long as they boost us elves and giants more too :^)

You gotta unlock that move speed ultimate on your ego 2H, between the +300 units move speed and FH's teleport my gf finishes SCC elite before I even mount my fairy. Quite the spectacle seeing a human running faster than a horse between veteran dungeon rooms or clearing 3 wizard elite rooms in one FH duration too.

Almost makes me want to rank all the skills for a third time on my human with 36k ap sitting on it, buuuuuuut I like taking 1s from lasers and kraken spit with defense on more.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Aaaaaand why would we have this for only a week? Sounds stupid tbh. Just make it permanent.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    They'll probably sell elf ears for humans and giants to wear for an elf day if they do one.