Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Allow Buying Items in stacks/specific amount

SAmemberSAmember
Mabinogi Rep: 600
in Feedback and Suggestions
Similar to the "withdraw system" in bank which allow us to withdraw a specific amount of gold, I hope that we can buy items such as Baltane Seal Box, Potions, Weapon(for erg enhancement for those who're lazy ^^), and etc stuff or items especially those can be stack in a specific amount. This will definitely save a lot of time for those who like to buy things in bundles from NPC/Partner/Pet Shop (of course i do not mean Auction House or player's shop). Also, allowing us to open certain boxes(especially those from event like fishing event) in an instant such as 10 boxes each click may save time and energy too. ***Everything are mainly my own opinion, first post ^^

Comments

• CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    In these types of situations, you can buy using ctrl+click and then stack them with the magnet button. You can open the boxes in your inventory using ctrl+click, too.
    SAmemberSherri
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Caissa wrote: »
    In these types of situations, you can buy using ctrl+click and then stack them with the magnet button. You can open the boxes in your inventory using ctrl+click, too.

Dayum! I knew about the click-buy one. It's very handy when they run that event with the materials shops scattered throughout the Elf desert. In retrospect the click-open one should have been obvious to me, but I never thought of it. Thanks.

OH BTW Caissa, like the old British TV show, "The Prisoner", in fact, you ARE number 6. Caissa knows what I mean. XD
  • SAmemberSAmember
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    edited February 14, 2020

Oh, Idk bout the ctrl+click to buy(is it available for most of the stuff?), though it's gonna be awesome if we can open boxes(from event) in an instant haha(still have about 1.5k boxes...)
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    SAmember wrote: »

Oh, Idk bout the ctrl+click to buy(is it available for most of the stuff?), though it's gonna be awesome if we can open boxes(from event) in an instant haha(still have about 1.5k boxes...)

Both are confirmed. Now to quote Aladin:

aladdin-do-you-trust-me-gif-1.gif