Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

HELP

ChocokittenChocokitten
Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
in General Chat
i posted in help but i figured that may not get it so PLZ i bought 60k nx i ave documentation on it but i was opening gacha game crashed and now ITS ALL GONE PLZ FIX THIS i am sorry if the multi post is an issue but im seriously upset by this!

Comments

• AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    oof, hope you get some help.
  • SkyahriSkyahri
    Mabinogi Rep: 980
    Send a ticket!
  • PopotatoPopotato
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
    Same thing happened to me too I sent in a ticket 6 HOURS ago and still no response. I really hope they really look into this because I pulled some goodies before I lost them :/
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    HEY NEXON, MAKE THE SERVER STOPS CRASHING CHANNELS ALREADY EH?
  • ChocokittenChocokitten
    i sent a ticket but i doubt it helps TT this games always been abit buggy, but cmon already!
  • SkyahriSkyahri
    Mabinogi Rep: 980
    Typically a reply takes 1-2 days.
  • ChocokittenChocokitten
    honestly shoulda known its be screwy when my whole event quest went poof.
  • AlshianAlshian
    glad i spent an hour ingame without issue then logged out right after getting a puzzle.
  • ChocokittenChocokitten
    i also registered a diff character for the painter event then game crashed and the whole event is gone off my character? im beginning to hate this game..
  • JasJMJJasJMJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 865
    channel 1 seems to be crashing nonstop.
  • ChocokittenChocokitten
    well my events back but still no gacha or response. im about ready to delete this whole game and cut my losses.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    good thing I've been too busy to log in atm and the various current log in event goodies aren't enticing enuf to care. Seems I've dodged a bullet. O-O
  • AlshianAlshian
    I just don't gacha...I don't support RNG like this xD

And folks losing those boxes or items after that crash sure hurts the most. Even when they got something good and likely will only be compensated the boxes and not the items, only to get very unlucky later. Which hurts even more with the RNG ya know?
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    That is certainly unfortunate and I hope you get quality resolution. I would be more-than-happy to run content with you after I get back from overseas if we are on the same server and maybe I can give you some of my extra stuff as a buffer until your items are recovered (depending on what you want/need), plus, I still have event-bags/boxes/etc., literally thousands of them, from the last 3-4 events yet to be opened (Alexina-server anyway), and I wouldn't mind doing some «sharing is caring» for whatever trade-able goodies come out (whilst I do have characters on Nao-server they are not nearly as developed yet other than the fact that one of them has made more progress with those Avalon Baltane-squires than all of my other accounts other than on my now current main-character).

Anyway... I am also thinking that I should probably start a thread about effective methods for record-keeping since not everybody is in the habit of it even though they should make it one. Whilst there are such things as Screen-Capture programs, and video-recording programs (like FRAPS and BandiCam), there are also additional methods to really lock-in that evidence of your Gacha-rewards (or anything else you might need evidence for), such as pulling out your mobile-device and literally using the Video-Record mode on the Camera-function to show exactly what is going on on your monitor-screen, or even use all methods of recording simultaneously for good measure.

I had been in a habit of what some might call «extreme record-keeping» for quite a while now (like since at least over a couple of years ago), even to the point where all of my mobile-phone conversations/calls are auto-recorded (I use an App called CallBox for that), and any time I open something like a Gacha (for a different game on the browser), I always video-record the event with BandiCam, for more record-keeping (and also the fact that I like to see what it looks like and have a reference-video for when I manage to pull an SSR). For those who haven't gotten into this habit yet, and you don't want to risk losing your stuff without solid-evidence, get into the habit of video-recording each and every single time you are pulling anything out of pet-bags, even if you have to pull out a cell-phone's camera-function to do the video-recording (make sure it's on «video» mode of course since videos are better evidence than screen-shots).
  • ChocokittenChocokitten
    Habimaru wrote: »
    That is certainly unfortunate and I hope you get quality resolution. I would be more-than-happy to run content with you after I get back from overseas if we are on the same server and maybe I can give you some of my extra stuff as a buffer until your items are recovered (depending on what you want/need), plus, I still have event-bags/boxes/etc., literally thousands of them, from the last 3-4 events yet to be opened (Alexina-server anyway), and I wouldn't mind doing some «sharing is caring» for whatever trade-able goodies come out (whilst I do have characters on Nao-server they are not nearly as developed yet other than the fact that one of them has made more progress with those Avalon Baltane-squires than all of my other accounts other than on my now current main-character).

Anyway... I am also thinking that I should probably start a thread about effective methods for record-keeping since not everybody is in the habit of it even though they should make it one. Whilst there are such things as Screen-Capture programs, and video-recording programs (like FRAPS and BandiCam), there are also additional methods to really lock-in that evidence of your Gacha-rewards (or anything else you might need evidence for), such as pulling out your mobile-device and literally using the Video-Record mode on the Camera-function to show exactly what is going on on your monitor-screen, or even use all methods of recording simultaneously for good measure.

I had been in a habit of what some might call «extreme record-keeping» for quite a while now (like since at least over a couple of years ago), even to the point where all of my mobile-phone conversations/calls are auto-recorded (I use an App called CallBox for that), and any time I open something like a Gacha (for a different game on the browser), I always video-record the event with BandiCam, for more record-keeping (and also the fact that I like to see what it looks like and have a reference-video for when I manage to pull an SSR). For those who haven't gotten into this habit yet, and you don't want to risk losing your stuff without solid-evidence, get into the habit of video-recording each and every single time you are pulling anything out of pet-bags, even if you have to pull out a cell-phone's camera-function to do the video-recording (make sure it's on «video» mode of course since videos are better evidence than screen-shots).
    that is amazing and i greatly appreciate it, but i think what upset me most goes beyond just the items lost. for so long ive loved this game, and have invested fairly heavily in it. but it strikes me as painfully sad that these type of things seem to be ignored and theres not much in the way of respect for their players. i do agree whole-heartedly that we as players do need to keep tighter records. sad, it shouldnt be a necessity.
  • ChocokittenChocokitten
    i am strictly nao server, but i havent decided as yet if ill even stay if they dont fix this. i hate to lose something that has been so important to me in the past, but ive lost my faith in nexon. i have friends who still play who im sure would appreciate all the stuff ive accumulated over the years. it just makes me sad.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    I have not had a single issue on mabi in the last month or so... heck I don't even remember when I had any issues... other than the usual mainstream what the heck, how do I do this, oh duh that was easy.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Well, the calendar does show me that it's currently week-end time, and Nexon NA-staff are said/known not to work on the week-ends (when most of the crazy stuff starts to happen), so they probably won't be in the office yet to respond until after Monday. Requesting NX refunds for loss-of-spending (it) can't hurt and I think there was a time where I may have had some past NX restored. Certainly, the experience of the customer is the most-important thing a company needs to protect, like an entrepreneurial-mentor often said : Take care of the customer and the rest will follow (probably some good advice for businesses to follow considering that I quoted that from a self-made multi-millionaire [who left this world at age 34])

For now it might be a good idea, less stressful, more relaxing, etc., just to take a bit of a break for a bit over the week-end. I should be back from overseas earlier than originally scheduled, now that the decision was made to return sooner, assuming I don't end up getting quarantined from the airports or anything...
    i am strictly nao server, but i havent decided as yet if ill even stay if they dont fix this. i hate to lose something that has been so important to me in the past, but ive lost my faith in nexon. i have friends who still play who im sure would appreciate all the stuff ive accumulated over the years. it just makes me sad.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    @Chocokitten If you can, take a screencap of your purchase history and update your ticket with that attached (if you haven't already). They should be able to help. Once Monday comes around, try and speak with them via the Live Chat option in the Customer Support section.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited February 15, 2020
    Just be patient. Alot of people lost items in the crash so they need to go though every single ticket. It's also the weekend, so no one is in office. I lost items, I submitted a ticket and all I have to do is wait now. being patient is the best course of action right now. Nexon is very good at answering tickets, they just have alot to go though right now due to all the tickets that were submitted.