Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please Revamp Certain Festia Diary requirements

ArjuneArjune
Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
edited February 14, 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
Some of the Festia Diary requirements for certain mini-games seem far too difficult or even impossible to complete. For instance, in the hammer slam section, it expects you to win or lose hammer slam by EXACTLY 100 points up to 100 times!! I've known people that still have 0/100 on both of these after literal years. The hammer slam scores are always random so it's really really really hard to win or lose by exactly 100 points. That requirement is absolutely ridiculous. Another really tough requirement is in shooting gallery. I have never once gotten a score above 1,900 points and it wants me to do it 30 times!! I think my highest score is somewhere in the 1,700's. I think maybe some of these things should be revamped to be easier on people with less speedy connections, and to not be nearly impossible in the first place. If anyone can suggest any other Festia things that could use a change please post in this thread. These are the only ones I personally find a problem with

thanks for reading

IGN: Darvy
Server: Nao
SherriIyasenuBlissfulkill

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    They should make all Festia mini-games solo. The game is too dead...
    Dragoolfire
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I'd also kind of like to see some events make use of the "Limited" tab for Festia points.
    Heck, any points you could gain in such a tab would also help give more wiggle room to someone looking to get finished with the festia total point prize list.

RIP Festia Merchant Wig (F).
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Honestly, why bother? Who even does Festia stuff anymore? It was fun for an event, but these days it just seems unnecessary.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Squee wrote: »
    Honestly, why bother? Who even does Festia stuff anymore? It was fun for an event, but these days it just seems unnecessary.

Some people want to actually eventually finish the stuff and get the titles and rewards....