Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Very unhapy with G23

ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
edited February 17, 2020 in General Chat
So the winter festival event is upsetting me to no measure. I for the life of me can not get past the card matching game....no matter what I do I lose by 2 cards always because the stupid timer is to short. Is there a way to skip this?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Card Matching Game?

Is it the same as the one you could play during the Connous Beach Festival Event?

Darn... I know someone posted in a thread about that event with tips for the minigame, but I can't remember what they said...

Just keep trying and try methods of remembering the cards you've turned over that weren't matches.
    It can help to repeat them to yourself so you can remember them easier.
    The biggest time waster in the card game is of course getting incorrect matches and having to wait for the cards to flip back over.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Yeah the card game needs a bit of a time extension.
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    It needs a serious time increase for sure. each fail match is -2 to the timer. This is a massive progression wall. Reminds me of Anthems progression wall they did with the trials. I have already spent 2 hours trying to beat the timer on it...
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    You will be more unhappy with G24 LOL.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Leinei wrote: »
    Yeah the card game needs a bit of a time extension.

Yeah for the latency issues.