Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G24 24 first quest : wolves!

ValentinaValentina
Mabinogi Rep: 850
in General Chat
Ideas to kill them? I lost everytime and poor Deian is crying:(

Comments

• HuwHuw
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    Valentina wrote: »
    Ideas to kill them? I lost everytime and poor Deian is crying:(

- Use Divine Link
    - Use regular throwing attacks with a shuriken, to re-draw all the mobs aggro towards you, then use kunai storm when they all get close enough
    - Set up kunai traps in front of the sheep to halt the wolves if they gety too close, giving you a chance to kill them from range
    - IF you have fh dura 20 and fh cd 20 reforge gear, use that i guess?
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Ice Spear?
  • TiroTiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    edited February 13, 2020
    i think that chain or ninja are the best options.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Failed with Close Combat...
    Failed with Ninja...
    Failed with Chains...

Then i decided to use Magic. Ice Spear looked effective. Wasn't enough. People told me to run towards Ciar Dungeon and kill spawn early,but my delay and wolves just ran past me like they didn't care. I decided to stay with sheep because it was even worse for me. Got an idea to use Rain Cast/Shock with Ice Spear spam. It eventually worked.
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    I guess it would depend on how strong you are as you could make quick work of the wolves as gunslinger and swapping to bash down the bigger wolves. If you need to stall ice spear works well ( additionally Ice spear is a really powerful tool for later on missions where you need to stall).
    Divine link is always very helpful to draw aggro.
  • ValentinaValentina
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    ty very much nice people:)
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    I cheated with FH when I did mine, but I think, if you have the stats plus at least a halfway decent gear to back it up, CC lightning bolt or guns should work. I use the former for elite avalon bridge mission and it’s effective for me thus far. o,o
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Yeah... I'm stuck on this mission too. So far none of the advice I've gotten has helped. So far, ice spear has been the only thing that has somewhat helped, but it's just not strong enough. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I'm just not strong enough after seeing the stats of some of the people who complete these missions. Even though I'm like 15K total level, I'm still pretty weak compared to what the game expects of me.
  • scorpin99scorpin99
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,180
    I used hailstorm with an ego staff to get it done, don't have any reforges but r1 hail and that hailstorm ego upgrade maxed really helps, only was 8-9k-ish total level when i did it as well
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited February 19, 2020
    Wondering how Deian stayed alive for so long while keeping his job. Like what the hell dude, isn't this your job? What are you, the Ferghus of shepherds?
    WolfsingerRadiant Dawnpawcalypse
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    roastedpig wrote: »
    I cheated with FH when I did mine, but I think, if you have the stats plus at least a halfway decent gear to back it up, CC lightning bolt or guns should work. I use the former for elite avalon bridge mission and it’s effective for me thus far. o,o

I used final hit too. I have the dura/cd/distance reforges. Easy. It's not cheating if it works.