Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Shiny Wood?" Event HS Item?

FaybalFaybal
Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
edited February 5, 2017 in Help
So basically, The event info lists "shiny wood" as a drop, but "Glittering tree" is not a drop from the box. I personally haven't seen any "shiny wood" HS kits, but I've seen "glittering tree" kits and the "glittering trees" themselves in Various Homesteads. The event page also does not list "glittering tree" as a drop from the box, even though many people HAVE indeed gotten it from the box. Am I just very confused or.....?

Comments

• TatsugiTatsugi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
    It's nexon NA's localization teams translation... Its garbage.Shiny is Glittering when it comes to this event.
    FaybalSpiritika
  • FaybalFaybal
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Tatsugi wrote: »
    It's nexon NA's localization teams translation... Its garbage.Shiny is Glittering when it comes to this event.
    Thanks~! This is great, we are guaranteed a Glittering Tree <3

• asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    It goes with the tree so you can theme it up. Problem is obtaining such to get it that way. Too bad we cant really catch anymore bugs for fun....even at 50 exploration exp per bug lol
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Wait so what does it look like? Just curious.

From my hoarder friend's homestead. Please ignore the trash she has lying around.
    1TyS9AV.png
    It's that big blue tree in the middle there: based off the trees in Avalon's Gate.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 6, 2017
    WHY CAN'T I HAVE THAT TREE???

se.gif

But seriously though, I am gonna have to redesign my homestead.