Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cat Paws disappear when you accept Daily Quests?

YaranaikaYaranaika
Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
in Bugs and Glitches
I went from 8 cat paws to 3 the moment I took the quest for metallurgy? It didn't say anywhere in the quest that it costed cat paws to take the daily quests on doki doki so I'm abit confused as to why they disappeared.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Yaranaika wrote: »
    I went from 8 cat paws to 3 the moment I took the quest for metallurgy? It didn't say anywhere in the quest that it costed cat paws to take the daily quests on doki doki so I'm abit confused as to why they disappeared.

You took Metallurgy quest and talked with Wenger NPC, which means you gave away 5 Cat Paw's. If you want to collect Cat Paw's, avoid this quest and don't take it. Giving away 5 Cat Paw's for a Doki Doki Box is not worth it indeed.
    Sherri
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    If you accidentally accept the metallurgy quest, give up the quest and that will save you from turning in any cat paws.