Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Outside of service area

JirokureJirokure
Mabinogi Rep: 505
in Technical Support
Hmmm. After the maintenance of Doki Doki Island last night, I started getting an error everytime I tried to open the game now.
So yeah. I been playing for years now , this is the first time i ever got it.

wut.JPG

Would love to get some help quick because I don't wanna miss a little too much of this Doki Doki Island event. I don't really have much daily time to play these days to begin with.

Thank you.

Comments

• dayanadaydayanaday
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I have this problem, too. Joined a week ago, and played absolutely fine. I'm from Kazakhstan and Nexon doesn't support the server here, but it worked well for me until yesterday. Asked another players, they said some people have login issues currently. It is quite strange because the friend I've recommended the game to plays it now without any problem.
    Want to fix this problem as much quick as it can be to play on the weekends with friends.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    If you are not in a supported area, maybe try using VPN?
  • Baka009Baka009
    Mabinogi Rep: 865
    edited February 22, 2020
    They started locking Accounts by Ip and flags in profile.I can't play from ukraine even with proxy.They said that is because sanctions against Russia and Crimea,and because of that they blocked ALL Ukrainian Accounts.Nice sanctions,ty for help Nexon
    Kensamaofmari
  • Baka009Baka009
    edited February 22, 2020
    Like this what law requireunknown.png?width=821&height=60
    And this what nexon does unknown.png
    Kensamaofmari
  • AkiharaAkihara
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I having the same problem
    so this means we can't no longer play the game ?
  • JirokureJirokure

quite risky I must say. It bannable from what I read in the support page.

Also I found the cause of my problem. Theres this time when I got back to the game last year and It asked me to set a country in our profile. I picked Japan because am dumb and my country are not in the list. Am playing from Malaysia.
    I got 3 account. 1 main and 2 untouched alt account from ancient time. So my main and one of the alt account, I picked Japan and another one alt I picked US and yeah, both account with Japan setting can't run the game while the one with US can. T^T

Am just trying to get help in resetting that setting again since it seem we can't edit it manually by ourselves.
    Kensamaofmari
  • Baka009Baka009
    Vpn aint works in my case cuz account locked by flag in profile.Fighting with tech support meanwhile,but they cant do a thing for 5 days already T_T
    Kensamaofmari
  • JirokureJirokure
    Aye been reaching them through the live chat too. Might need to reach again if no news for more than a week ;c
    Don't wanna miss the event yo I want that flight.
    It's disappointing that because of politics, players are being shut out of the game.
    Hope everyone is able to find some sort of resolution.
  • Baka009Baka009
    edited February 28, 2020
    Today is the day i cant even log in in that account to go to the support page.unknown.png
    Are you okay,Nexon?
    That is how you fixed the problem in 7 days?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Baka009 wrote: »

All of Ukraine or just Crimea and the eastern part of the country? And why is Cuba still on that list?
    Jirokure wrote: »

It bannable from what I read in the support page.

From their point of view, it's kind of a moot point, no?

Helsa wrote: »

All of Ukraine or just Crimea and the eastern part of the country? And why is Cuba still on that list?
    Jirokure wrote: »

It bannable from what I read in the support page.

From their point of view, it's kind of a moot point, no?

The US embargo/sanction would apply to Crimea only, but Nexon has decided to lift service on all of Ukraine. Oof.
    The Trump administration had immediately reimposed sanctions on Cuba soon after they took control.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited February 29, 2020
    The US embargo/sanction would apply to Crimea only, but Nexon has decided to lift service on all of Ukraine. Oof.

Geez Louise. Is it better to punish every wrong doer at the cost of unintentionally punishing some innocents or to not unintentionally punish any innocents at the cost of not punishing every wrong doer? Welp, we know Nexons answer to that.

Here's another fun fact: while Crimea, and indeed all of Ukraine, is on the list, what country isn't? Kinda ironic, no?
  • Baka009Baka009
    edited February 29, 2020
    Ironic that in Crimea there is no Ukrainian internet providers so they can play fine with that block,but we cant.:D
  • HelsaHelsa
    Ironic that in Ceimea there is no Ukrainian internet providers so they can play fine with that block,but we cant.:D

That hints to the irony of the country NOT in the list.
  • Baka009Baka009
    edited February 29, 2020
    Ironic that in Ceimea there is no Ukrainian internet providers so they can play fine with that block,but we cant.:D

List of what? =/
  • HelsaHelsa

List of what? =/

The list of countries blocked. Crimea was annexed by Russia but Russia is not blocked. Crimea was annexed FROM Ukraine but Ukraine is blocked. That's ironic.
  • Baka009Baka009
    unknown.png
    Now they dont want to help me :D,ty for that 3 magnificent years,Mabinogi.I'm forced to leave the game,nice.
    unknown.png
    Now they dont want to help me :D,ty for that 3 magnificent years,Mabinogi.I'm forced to leave the game,nice.

Ouch, sorry that you are no longer can play because of dumb politics.

List of what? =/

The list of countries blocked. Crimea was annexed by Russia but Russia is not blocked. Crimea was annexed FROM Ukraine but Ukraine is blocked. That's ironic.

It's called American hypocrisy. but when you think about it, the current admin are their vassals.
  • HelsaHelsa
    unknown.png

You might as well use a VPN because, really, what do you have to lose now?