Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G23 Winter festival card game

ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
in Feedback and Suggestions
So for a few days now I have been struggling to get past the G23 card match game. I will do around 10 tries then give up for the night and go play another game due to frustration. The main issue I am running into is the lack of time it gives and the failed match delay flip. By the time the game starts up the timer is going and I have already lost 2-3 seconds right away, then it takes around 1.5 seconds to flip 2 cards over. If you fail a match you lose 2.7 seconds due to the delay on the cards flipping back down, also randomly some matched cards will bug out and flip down again. Then the worst part is the shuffling of the cards every time you play. I feel like the card flip delay needs to be shortened greatly or remove some cards from the game because it has to many to match in such a short time or increase the time by 10 seconds for a total of 60 seconds, and have the timer start after you click on the first card. I know many people have a lot of trouble with this progression wall other then myself that has been upset with it for a while now. For now I will not be able to progress till something is done about this card game.

Comments

• NinzerkerNinzerker
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,640
    edited February 24, 2020
    Same here, you can tell the timer WANTS to start at 60 seconds,
    But by the time the minigame loads I'm lucky if I have 43 remaining seconds and some clicks can take up to 8 seconds to flip
    I literally do not have the time to flip each card over ONCE let alone find matches for them!

Edit: Finally did it, barely. Literally had to put it into 8:6 resolution in order for things to become remotely possible without some sort of God roll luck
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I did it pretty easily, especially since the 60 seconds was longer than the normal game. It may be lag issues for you, which I understand. Mabinogi runs like crap.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 24, 2020
    Either these people have horrible internet or their pc's are overheated calculators... Or both. I never heard someone complain that their mini-game needs to be loaded for 17 SECONDS.