Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Doki doki progress

SashalicousSashalicous
Mabinogi Rep: 800
in General Chat
I lost all my doki doki progress. has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Twice for a grand total of 140%.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I've lost it twice too. A few days ago my friend and I were at 22% and then it reset completely, we had to become Soulmates again.
    Same exact thing happened today too, except we were around 80%. SO close to getting it over with and it was rolled back.
    Sorry not sorry for the language, I'm effin pissed off now. This is BS.
    Sashalicous
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited February 25, 2020
    Some folks said they got their progress back the first time. Unless they were male bovine excrementing, hold off becoming soulmates again, because if this is so, redoing the connexion might break the chance to get it back.

At this point Nexon has to stop being opaque and tell us what to do and what they will do. And of course give us all a chance to yell at them.
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    2nd time for me. was at around 86% :(
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Would be nice if they could fix this lag, too.
  • MariedeviantMariedeviant
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Dang, this is fustrating that it keeps happening, but I'm sort of glad it's not just my partner and I losing progress >_<
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Welp this sucks, first time around when I asked if they were going to extend the event because of lost progress they said they couldn't answer that. But I'm in this mostly because of the cherry blossom title and waffle chair, anyone got pics of that? Also did anyone lose cat paws? Now that would suck.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Helsa wrote: »
    Some folks said they got their progress back the first time. Unless they were male bovine excrementing, hold off becoming soulmates again, because if this is so, redoing the connexion might break the chance to get it back.

At this point Nexon has to stop being opaque and tell us what to do and what they will do. And of course give us all a chance to yell at them.

I'm just putting this out here but I'm pretty sure they read all the mabi is dead and sucks, etc on the forums and just don't care as much anymore.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Mabi6 wrote: »
    Welp this sucks, first time around when I asked if they were going to extend the event because of lost progress they said they couldn't answer that. But I'm in this mostly because of the cherry blossom title and waffle chair, anyone got pics of that? Also did anyone lose cat paws? Now that would suck.

I haven't lost mine but I can't speak for anyone else so I'm unsure. I've seen lots of people say they've lost Soulmate progress, however.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Sherri wrote: »
    Mabi6 wrote: »

I haven't lost mine but I can't speak for anyone else so I'm unsure. I've seen lots of people say they've lost Soulmate progress, however.

You and your soul-mate were probably logged out at the time.
  • ReneGamerReneGamer
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    My Soulmate and I lost our progress both times. If the only way to not lose it, is to be logged off, when the game glitches, then how are we supposed to be able to build our soulmate status up? This is getting very frustrating. We came verrry close to giving up on the event after the second time. I definitely hope that they address this issue. An extension of the event is moot, if we keep losing our progress.
  • YaranaikaYaranaika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    Soulmate and I also lost our progress twice, this is just so frustrating.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited February 26, 2020
    Since some folks have said, in these forums, that after the first time this happened that they got their progress back. I'm waiting a bit to see if it happens before I start all over again. It may be that these folks were just logged out at the time it happened and I misinterpreted what they said. If that's the case, and no one has received satisfaction by the evening, I guess, I'll just have to start again and hope that the third time is the charm and that Nexon does not firetruck-up.
  • scarletufoscarletufo
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    Does losing your fish count? Most of my salmon is gone too.
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    yup...lost mine as well....was up to 87% looking forward to completing it today....%^&!.....now i have to start over???
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Extensions lol.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    80% lost..... have to start all over again for the Third time...
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited February 26, 2020
    Interesting. After day 1 I've been only doing the potatoes. Will have to see if anything is lost tonight.
  • HelsaHelsa
    So, regularly scheduled maintenance tomorrow. I wonder if that will end up being another kick in the . . . . ribs.
  • SashalicousSashalicous
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    so. apparently the maintenance has reset my doki doki progress again cause I have no sweetheart.