Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - February 27th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited February 27, 2020 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, February 27th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 5:00 AM PST and last approximately 8 hours.

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, February 27th
Pacific (PST, UTC-8): 5:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Eastern (EST, UTC-5): 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Paris (CET, UTC+1): 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
  • Valentine's Day 2020 Events are coming to a close. Events end on Wednesday, February 26th, at 11:59 PM PST.
  • Put down your paint brushes because the Winter Painter Event will be ending once maintenance begins.
  • So long winter! March kicks off with a shopping bag sale!
  • The Mystic Librarian Box will no longer be available to purchase once maintenance begins.
  • The Homestead Madness sale will be ending once maintenance begins.
  • Processing of requested name changes. Note: The Name Change submission site will be unavailable after 7:00 AM PST time, and will be available after the maintenance.

- The Mabinogi Team
Sherri

Comments

• DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited February 26, 2020
    Finally, after 10,000 years.... or 10, w/e. My name shall be changed forever!!!! Lots of Love.

Edit: the 10k year things was a Power Rangers reference.... sue me.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Ooh awesome!! :D
    This better not wipe my Soulmate progress for a third time or I swear to Morrighan--
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    8 hours...jesus.
    Helsa
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Come on 3rd Soulmate progress wipe, come on, come on, come on!

I'm actually kidding, please do not.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited February 27, 2020
    Crims wrote: »
    8 hours...jesus.

Probably the influx of name changes thats gonna happen lol and hopefully fixing up the servers so they dont crash anymore
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Welp, ready for round 3...
  • Juliet1972Juliet1972
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    Congress this is Myelvensis on Nao but thanks again for that FAST run of Rabbie Basic in 900 seconds but I need a Magical Golden AND Silver Thread to try making an Item Fishing Pole W22 because I am Rank 5 Fishing!!!

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    8 hours?

That's so odd.
    Juliet1972
  • KitsuneanagiKitsuneanagi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Juliet1972 wrote: »
    Congress this is Myelvensis on Nao but thanks again for that FAST run of Rabbie Basic in 900 seconds but I need a Magical Golden AND Silver Thread to try making an Item Fishing Pole W22 because I am Rank 5 Fishing!!!

Well I have so many item fishing rods made from the torchlight bazaar Sadly I am on The Alexina Server... but if Alexina and Nao do merge when they do Merge I might drop some on the ground if it merges I made a lot of pets full of them
  • GretaGreta

Well I have so many item fishing rods made from the torchlight bazaar Sadly I am on The Alexina Server... but if Alexina and Nao do merge when they do Merge I might drop some on the ground if it merges I made a lot of pets full of them

What's so special about these fishing rods?
    Juliet1972
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Not just 8 hours, but 8 hours and nothing unusual in the agenda, except turning events off; nothing is beginning. Unless they had a ginormous rush of name requests (yeah right), I'd say "Houston we have a problem here" and Nexon is exhibiting its usual opacity. It will be interesting to see if the post maintenance reports indicates that they found the problem or not. Also, the post maintenance report had better include something along the lines of Doki Doki is being extended a week. Place your bets everyone.
  • GretaGreta
    Lmao nope. You making me laugh.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited February 27, 2020
    Sure, sure, sure
    But still, I'm sure there are people like me who haven't played in any official capacity in years but still bought and used a namechange because those are at the very least interesting to have. Personally, I don't like the idea of my characters being 'disturbed from the grave' if I ever decided to come back

But yeah. I'm pretty sure this'll be a 10 or 12 hour maintenence. Or better yet, a "we've given up for today and will resume work tomorrow"
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890

@Juliet1972 You can actually synthesize the golden and silver threads. for each one you need either gold or silver ore (depending on which you're making), then 1 common fabric, 1 common silk per thread
    Juliet1972
  • LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,360
    Greta wrote: »

Increases the chance on fishing for items. Really useful in fishing events that involve catching bags/boxes.
  • GretaGreta
    Liberate wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »

Increases the chance on fishing for items. Really useful in fishing events that involve catching bags/boxes.

I need it then.
  • Juliet1972Juliet1972
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    edited February 27, 2020
    I will try that Arjune and do Alby BASIC for the Magical SILVER Thread.

https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Item_Fishing_Pole_W22[img][/img]