Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[CANCELLED]Community Livestream - Doki Doki Island

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited April 16, 2020 in Vault
Update: Due to unforeseen circumstances, today's livestream has been cancelled.

Join Katherz as she hangs out on Doki Doki Island and challenges people to dance with her! Join us on our Twitch.tv channel on Friday, February 28th at 2:00 PM PST (5:00 PM EST).

00J1q-abac4c74-1781-417a-86ea-a580600bdfff.jpg

Stream

Katherz will be hanging out on Doki Doki Island on Alexina, Channel 7, and then again on Nao, Channel 8. There will also be giveaways throughout the stream, both in-game and on Twitch. As always, there are lots of other fantastic surprises and GM antics.

Don't miss out on the fun. See you Friday!

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    My sympathies.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »
    My sympathies.

Are you implying she would be better off running G1?
  • HelsaHelsa
    My sympathies.

Are you implying she would be better off running G1?

We all know that Katherz has nothing to do with the troubles but I fear that people are so angry right now, that folks might vent at her.
    Caissa
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    yup.....this regular maintenance erased a full day of progress from the previous 'unscheduled' maintenance the day before which was also erased...i'm at a loss.....think i'll just wait a week to see if they fix the entire game.....suggestion though, stop running events back-to-back....that might be the problem....the game might have 'orphan' files (or code) from previous events still lingering....go back to a week of no events in between events to fully purge stuff.....personally, i crave stability over 'eye candy' with all these overlapping events
    ookie wrote: »
    yup.....this regular maintenance erased a full day of progress from the previous 'unscheduled' maintenance the day before which was also erased...i'm at a loss.....think i'll just wait a week to see if they fix the entire game.....suggestion though, stop running events back-to-back....that might be the problem....the game might have 'orphan' files (or code) from previous events still lingering....go back to a week of no events in between events to fully purge stuff.....personally, i crave stability over 'eye candy' with all these overlapping events

But as we know, nothing in the current world today is stable. While server issues are the least of our problems, we try to escape to the game world for some respite from the real world issues. But the escape itself is affected by real world issues.
    ookie
  • ookieookie
    edited February 27, 2020
    sad, but true ...... the stream might just anger some folks....like dangling a shiny, now broken, toy in front of a child....and literally dancing with it.....what would be good is if they could assure us in a post that the problems are fixed....i see all the channels are now lit on the wiki as active which is a good start
  • HelsaHelsa
    I don't think it's back to back events, causing the problems, because Alexina didn't crash. A little while back Alexina alone had an unscheduled maintenance too but that was before Doki Doki. It may be as simple as one of their servers (by server I mean channels rather than DB partition) got a cold; that's not something you'd admit.
    I don't think it's back to back events, causing the problems, because Alexina didn't crash. A little while back Alexina alone had an unscheduled maintenance too but that was before Doki Doki. It may be as simple as one of their servers (by server I mean channels rather than DB partition) got a cold; that's not something you'd admit.

Just a cold? Not COVID-19?
  • HelsaHelsa
    ++
  • HelsaHelsa
    Katherz wrote: »
    Update: Due to unforeseen circumstances, today's livestream has been postponed.

Understandable. It might be better after an announcement that the event is being extended for a week or two, or something like that.
    ookie
  • ookieookie
    edited February 28, 2020
    "unforeseen"....yeah, okay...lol....not only was it foreseen, but it was 'recommended'....you made a good decision
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Why? I hoped to finally participate in this one...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
    Haters gonna hate~
    Helsa
  • KatherzKatherz
    Just for a bit more context, it was postponed because I am currently at home sick. I’ll try to reschedule for next week, same time.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Just for a bit more context, it was postponed because I am currently at home sick. I’ll try to reschedule for next week, same time.

Okay. We will wait. :)

Take care. It's scary times now getting sick. Take medicine and plenty of water.
  • HelsaHelsa

Take care. It's scary times now getting sick. Take medicine and plenty of water.

. . . or drive down to Tijuana, with the girls, and have Taquilla shooters until you feel better!
  • KatherzKatherz

. . . or drive down to Tijuana, with the girls, and have Taquilla shooters until you feel better!

Can’t do that while pregnant xD
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited February 28, 2020

First off, congratsamundo, second did you really want to tell the world in THIS context? :P
  • KatherzKatherz

First off, congratsamundo, second did you really want to tell the world in THIS context? :P
    I’ve announced it on stream multiple times :p
    courtneyy