Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I feel like bombing the mailboxes!

SuzyqueenSuzyqueen
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Technical Support
Alright, everyone..lend me your ears..
Ever since the server merge, I, on my main character, only, and, not, my alternates, have not been able to access any mailbox.
I have reported this to support, many times.
All they tell me, is, it has been forwarded on to the Game Team.
They are aware of the situation, and are investigating it.
I would like to hear from others, in regard to this matter.
How many of you, out there, are experiencing this same problem?
Basically, anytime I try to access any mailbox, I get a box, and a message, A problem has occurred.
I am sick of it! I can't retrieve my 26 messages!
Let me hear from you, ok?

Comments

• NightxmagicNightxmagic
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    I'm having the exact same issue unable to access the mailbox at all and with the same problem occured with a mailbox in game message every time.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    We get mailbox threads once every few weeks, so I say that the number of impacted players is quite high.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Is there any way +server-ness could be involved?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    We get mailbox threads once every few weeks, so I say that the number of impacted players is quite high.

You didn't realize probably, but the posts were mosty made by same individual...
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Greta wrote: »

You didn't realize probably, but the posts were mosty made by same individual...

Yes, but his post-count still gets incremented.