Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bag Labeled for Potions usage

YaranaikaYaranaika
Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
in Feedback and Suggestions
If we have a bag labeled for potions, we should be able to press H and so on for the hotkeys to use them. It's a slight annoyance to occasionally have to grab potions from one bag and put them into my main inventory lol, at one point this game becomes a window simulator with all the bags I have.

Comments

• CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    Go into Options and under the "Game" tab's "Control" tab, check "Enable Hot-Keys."
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    I agree completely. I have a lot of potions in like 3 bags. Sometimes using points doesn't use them from the correct inventory and I end up having to rearrange my potions because I'm kind of OCD.
  • YaranaikaYaranaika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    Caissa wrote: »
    Go into Options and under the "Game" tab's "Control" tab, check "Enable Hot-Keys."

Lol that only works for things in your main inventory.
  • AwwPicklesAwwPickles
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    Yaranaika wrote: »
    Caissa wrote: »

Lol that only works for things in your main inventory.

No, I can confirm it works regardless of which bag the potion are in. (because your "Potion" bag is INSIDE your main inventory.

There are Certain potions that cannot use hotkey, Mainly the Fully Recovery and the Comprehensive Pots.

However you can Slot the Comprehensive Pots onto a "skill" slot.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    So much people seriously didn't know this? Lol?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    So much people seriously didn't know this? Lol?

Nope, and I still don't.
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    From the wiki:
    "Enable Hot-Keys
    Utilize hotkeys to use items inside the bag.
    If this is disabled, you will not be able to use food, potions or feathers in the item bag when the appropriate hotkey is pressed. The items in the bag will be effectively "locked out" until you open the bag and select "use" on the item specifically."

Basically you need to turn on the ability to use items in bags, because having a huge amount of bags is a relatively newer change in Mabinogi and the game is set by default to assume that your combat items would all be in the main inventory (and any other inventories would exist for potion storage or something).

It's the third option in this image:
    Game_Options_-_Control.png