Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Interaction crafter and partners

PunikoPuniko
Mabinogi Rep: 500
in General Chat
Is it possible to override stupid dance idle pose on my butler with this? It seems to me like this would be the only usefull thing Interaction crafter is good for... Anyone tried?

Comments

• NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    It is indeed possible to change what action they take on summon.

Be it a emote of your choice, making them swing a weapon, or even pretending to drop dead on summon.

You can really get creative with that system.
  • PunikoPuniko
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Yes, i noticed it affects the action on summon. But i can't find anything to set for his idle action... He does this annoying dance if left alone for half a minute or so. It was funny at the beginning when i bought him few years ago, but now everytime i see it i want to stab him with a fork xD
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Shouldn't have picked the goofy personality or something like that.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    I should really get into this. I've yet to play with it.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Greta wrote: »
    Shouldn't have picked the goofy personality or something like that.

Well they don't really let us preview the personalities...
    Sherri