Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Are Server's Stable(safe) now?

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
in General Chat
No more rollbacks/emergency maint/dropped+lost channels like being reported last week?

How is it going for ya folks atm?

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I don't log on long enough to incur the wrath of the servers. But as no new complaint threads have popped up this weekend, I would say it has stabilized.
    RheyWolfsingerRadiant DawnSherri
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Just hope it's safe enuf to log in and see how auctions are doing and check the markets for deals.
    Rhey wrote: »
    Just hope it's safe enuf to log in and see how auctions are doing and check the markets for deals.

That aspect should be ok.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    It depends what the actual problems were. Since Nexon insists on being opaque, we'll never know.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    They say yes....Well I say, no. No trust, only careful.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Just remember to log off and then log back in here and there. Because I don't trust what they say either. Whoever was doing what they were doing can easily return any time.
    I wonder if maybe the staff cuts may be a cause of all the malfunction.
    People experienced with maintenance on the servers, bugs, glitches are replaced by inexperienced staff or staff that now have to do more tasks where mistakes may occur more often.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    People experienced with maintenance on the servers, bugs, glitches are replaced by inexperienced staff or staff that now have to do more tasks where mistakes may occur more often.

I doubt it. Even Karherz believes that the server/channel crashes and reboots were malicious.
    Crims wrote: »

I doubt it. Even Karherz believes that the server/channel crashes and reboots were malicious.

Well, could staff cuts have left them more vulnerable?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    It seems safe for now.. for now.....