Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Being cheated on new event

wutainrosewutainrose
Mabinogi Rep: 840
edited March 5, 2020 in General Chat
Channel 9 dropped and had to log on another channel, now Potts won't talk to me says he will only talk to milletian who signed up to help. The char I am using is the one who signed on to help. How do I fix this?
AlecrikuFOXAssassin

Comments

• AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Send a ticket to support.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Send in a ticket. I've had a similar issue before, and they sorted it out pretty quickly for me.
    Good luck!
  • PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    edited March 6, 2020
    I have the same issue I sent a ticket already but its still kinda messed up I'll have to miss out on this new event because of server crashes. Hopefully I get the clays for the days I wasn't able to attend.

Edit: Nvm Literally as I posted it they fixed it, Thank you Nexon <3
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    The game saves and updates the fact if you've selected a main character for an event quest the moment you do so, but the game doesn't save a character until you change channels, relog into the game, maybe(?) when you change maps, and maybe(?) after a certain amount of time.

This is why pet inventories are so dangerous when the server is unstable; the pet's inventory is saved when it's unsummoned but your character's isn't.

It's hard to remember to do so, but if you get the chance change channels when you start an event questline. I usually forget to and I know I'm going to forget the one time a channel crashes.

The solution is to write a ticket every single time it does happen though, because only the mods can fix something like this.
    Sherri
  • AlecrikuAlecriku
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Yes this happend to me as well
  • AlecrikuAlecriku
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Alshian wrote: »
    Send a ticket to support.

Yeah gl with that
    Also yeah you're screwed it happend to me too, ggs no event to us