Check out the patch notes for the September 10th update, Campfire Spirit: https://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23685
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Spring Forward Heads-Up! 3/7/20

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 14,860
Posts: 2,303
Member
in General Chat
Hey, Millietians, just a heads-up to our fellows in the United States that Daylights Savings begins tonight at 1AM, SO SET YOUR CLOCKS AHEAD BY ONE HOUR BEFORE YOU GO TO BED. If your cellphone is your clock, it should automatically go ahead on its own, same with your computer.

Also, pray to the almighty Gods of Caffeine to bless you with the energy to make it through Sunday. Losing that one hour of sleep always kills me the next day...

Happy Gaming, Everyone!

source.gif
courtneyystarkiller1286WolfsingerSherri

Comments

  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 15,425
    Posts: 3,364
    Member
    Nah I'll just let my devices do the work for me. :P
    LeineiRadiant Dawn
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,990
    Posts: 97
    Member
    edited March 7
    Lol thank you for the reminder! Usually, my phone reminds me, but I'm glad someone on here gave me a warning beforehand xD!

    I'm glad I bought a box of tim horton's coffee, I'll be chugging a few cups tomorrow c:
    WolfsingerLeineiSherri
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,345
    Posts: 1,093
    Member
    Least for once i get to sleep in tomorrow.....
    Spring freaking Break is finally here and I've actually almost completed all the assignments I needed doing. Freedom for one week coming right up, time to make it happen like Calvin and Hobbes xD
    Leinei
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 45,955
    Posts: 6,822
    Member
    Oh no, i totally forgot this.

    R.I.P. my 1 hour sleep. They should stop with this "daytime" saving. It totally doesn't save my health.
    Leinei
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,745
    Posts: 1,226
    Member
    Sleep is for the weak! -drops on the ground sleeping-
    Kensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 15,425
    Posts: 3,364
    Member
    courtneyy wrote: »
    Lol thank you for the reminder! Usually, my phone reminds me, but I'm glad someone on here gave me a warning beforehand xD!

    I'm glad I bought a box of tim horton's coffee, I'll be chugging a few cups tomorrow c:

    Your kanuckness is showing.
    Crims wrote: »

    No no no no no, permanent daylight time not permanent standard time.
    Sebastian
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,500
    Posts: 2,609
    Member
    If they're taking away an hour, I'll just stay up an extra hour! Hmph.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 49,415
    Posts: 7,591
    Member
    edited March 7
    Helsa wrote: »
    courtneyy wrote: »
    Lol thank you for the reminder! Usually, my phone reminds me, but I'm glad someone on here gave me a warning beforehand xD!

    I'm glad I bought a box of tim horton's coffee, I'll be chugging a few cups tomorrow c:

    Your kanuckness is showing.
    Crims wrote: »

    No no no no no, permanent daylight time not permanent standard time.

    Whatever just make this antiquated insanity STOP.

    NO MORE TIME CHANGES.
    NO MORE TIME CHANGES.
    NO MORE TIME CHANGES.

    I am sick and tired of losing an hour of sleep and then barely making it into work on time for weeks after that because it takes me forever to adjust. I ALWAYS get a write up during this time of year. ALWAYS.

    MAKE THIS INSANITY STOP!!!
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 15,425
    Posts: 3,364
    Member
    I really should have realized what this implied but I had a stupid moment. Of course, upon switching to Day Light Time all Doku Doku progress was lost.

    Nexon really needs to fix this event so that the progress can be stored when the Mabinogi Database is shut down, because this is REALLY ANNOYING!!!
    Sherri
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,875
    Posts: 2,836
    Member
    Helsa wrote: »
    I really should have realized what this implied but I had a stupid moment. Of course, upon switching to Day Light Time all Doku Doku progress was lost.

    Nexon really needs to fix this event so that the progress can be stored when the Mabinogi Database is shut down, because this is REALLY ANNOYING!!!

    It's really strange, because I don't really remember this being an issue the previous times this event has come around.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 15,425
    Posts: 3,364
    Member
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    I really should have realized what this implied but I had a stupid moment. Of course, upon switching to Day Light Time all Doku Doku progress was lost.

    Nexon really needs to fix this event so that the progress can be stored when the Mabinogi Database is shut down, because this is REALLY ANNOYING!!!

    It's really strange, because I don't really remember this being an issue the previous times this event has come around.

    Come to think of it me neither. There is just enough time to get to 100% from scratch by pure AFK before the Thursday Maintenence unless, of course, Nexon decides to have a little bit more sport with us.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,345
    Posts: 1,093
    Member
    Crims wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    courtneyy wrote: »
    Lol thank you for the reminder! Usually, my phone reminds me, but I'm glad someone on here gave me a warning beforehand xD!

    I'm glad I bought a box of tim horton's coffee, I'll be chugging a few cups tomorrow c:

    Your kanuckness is showing.
    Crims wrote: »

    No no no no no, permanent daylight time not permanent standard time.

    Whatever just make this antiquated insanity STOP.

    NO MORE TIME CHANGES.
    NO MORE TIME CHANGES.
    NO MORE TIME CHANGES.

    I am sick and tired of losing an hour of sleep and then barely making it into work on time for weeks after that because it takes me forever to adjust. I ALWAYS get a write up during this time of year. ALWAYS.

    MAKE THIS INSANITY STOP!!!

    Sounds like the problem's with you, Crims :P
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 49,415
    Posts: 7,591
    Member
    Helsa wrote: »
    courtneyy wrote: »
    Lol thank you for the reminder! Usually, my phone reminds me, but I'm glad someone on here gave me a warning beforehand xD!

    I'm glad I bought a box of tim horton's coffee, I'll be chugging a few cups tomorrow c:

    Your kanuckness is showing.
    Crims wrote: »

    No no no no no, permanent daylight time not permanent standard time.

    Whatever just make this antiquated insanity STOP.
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    courtneyy wrote: »
    Lol thank you for the reminder! Usually, my phone reminds me, but I'm glad someone on here gave me a warning beforehand xD!

    I'm glad I bought a box of tim horton's coffee, I'll be chugging a few cups tomorrow c:

    Your kanuckness is showing.
    Crims wrote: »

    No no no no no, permanent daylight time not permanent standard time.

    Whatever just make this antiquated insanity STOP.

    NO MORE TIME CHANGES.
    NO MORE TIME CHANGES.
    NO MORE TIME CHANGES.

    I am sick and tired of losing an hour of sleep and then barely making it into work on time for weeks after that because it takes me forever to adjust. I ALWAYS get a write up during this time of year. ALWAYS.

    MAKE THIS INSANITY STOP!!!

    Sounds like the problem's with you, Crims :P

    You like losing an hour of sleep every year? Are you going to call me lazy too like my husband?? >:O
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 45,955
    Posts: 6,822
    Member
    Or maybe she likes to work extra hour for free if she has night shifts lol.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 49,415
    Posts: 7,591
    Member
    I don't understand why some people want to keep this antiquated system. We're the last and only nation who still does it.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,500
    Posts: 2,609
    Member
    Sherri wrote: »
    If they're taking away an hour, I'll just stay up an extra hour! Hmph.

    Update: I slightly regret it, I'm tired as heck.. but it was worth it
    No way I'm gonna let time get away with stealing an hour of gaming from me >:(
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,520
    Posts: 438
    Member
    edited March 8
    Take a shot every time Crims says "antiquated"
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 15,425
    Posts: 3,364
    Member
    Crims wrote: »
    I don't understand why some people want to keep this antiquated system. We're the last and only nation who still does it.

    I'm in Canada. Greta says she had to switch her clocks too; she's in Europe.
    GretaWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 49,415
    Posts: 7,591
    Member
    Sebastian wrote: »
    Take a shot every time Crims says "antiquated"

    DEATH.

    antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated
    SebastianWolfsinger