Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Spring Forward Heads-Up! 3/7/20

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
in General Chat
Hey, Millietians, just a heads-up to our fellows in the United States that Daylights Savings begins tonight at 1AM, SO SET YOUR CLOCKS AHEAD BY ONE HOUR BEFORE YOU GO TO BED. If your cellphone is your clock, it should automatically go ahead on its own, same with your computer.

Also, pray to the almighty Gods of Caffeine to bless you with the energy to make it through Sunday. Losing that one hour of sleep always kills me the next day...

Happy Gaming, Everyone!

source.gif
courtneyystarkiller1286WolfsingerSherri

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Nah I'll just let my devices do the work for me. :P
    LeineiRadiant Dawn
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    edited March 7, 2020
    Lol thank you for the reminder! Usually, my phone reminds me, but I'm glad someone on here gave me a warning beforehand xD!

I'm glad I bought a box of tim horton's coffee, I'll be chugging a few cups tomorrow c:
    WolfsingerLeineiSherri
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Least for once i get to sleep in tomorrow.....
    Spring freaking Break is finally here and I've actually almost completed all the assignments I needed doing. Freedom for one week coming right up, time to make it happen like Calvin and Hobbes xD
    Leinei
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Oh no, i totally forgot this.

R.I.P. my 1 hour sleep. They should stop with this "daytime" saving. It totally doesn't save my health.
    Leinei
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Sleep is for the weak! -drops on the ground sleeping-
    Kensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa
    courtneyy wrote: »
    Lol thank you for the reminder! Usually, my phone reminds me, but I'm glad someone on here gave me a warning beforehand xD!

I'm glad I bought a box of tim horton's coffee, I'll be chugging a few cups tomorrow c:

Your kanuckness is showing.
    Crims wrote: »

No no no no no, permanent daylight time not permanent standard time.
    Sebastian
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    If they're taking away an hour, I'll just stay up an extra hour! Hmph.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited March 7, 2020
    Helsa wrote: »

Whatever just make this antiquated insanity STOP.

NO MORE TIME CHANGES.
    NO MORE TIME CHANGES.
    NO MORE TIME CHANGES.

I am sick and tired of losing an hour of sleep and then barely making it into work on time for weeks after that because it takes me forever to adjust. I ALWAYS get a write up during this time of year. ALWAYS.

MAKE THIS INSANITY STOP!!!
  • HelsaHelsa
    I really should have realized what this implied but I had a stupid moment. Of course, upon switching to Day Light Time all Doku Doku progress was lost.

Nexon really needs to fix this event so that the progress can be stored when the Mabinogi Database is shut down, because this is REALLY ANNOYING!!!
    Sherri
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I really should have realized what this implied but I had a stupid moment. Of course, upon switching to Day Light Time all Doku Doku progress was lost.

Nexon really needs to fix this event so that the progress can be stored when the Mabinogi Database is shut down, because this is REALLY ANNOYING!!!

It's really strange, because I don't really remember this being an issue the previous times this event has come around.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Iyasenu wrote: »

It's really strange, because I don't really remember this being an issue the previous times this event has come around.

Come to think of it me neither. There is just enough time to get to 100% from scratch by pure AFK before the Thursday Maintenence unless, of course, Nexon decides to have a little bit more sport with us.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

NO MORE TIME CHANGES.
    NO MORE TIME CHANGES.
    NO MORE TIME CHANGES.

I am sick and tired of losing an hour of sleep and then barely making it into work on time for weeks after that because it takes me forever to adjust. I ALWAYS get a write up during this time of year. ALWAYS.

Sounds like the problem's with you, Crims :P
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Wolfsinger wrote: »

NO MORE TIME CHANGES.
    NO MORE TIME CHANGES.
    NO MORE TIME CHANGES.

Sounds like the problem's with you, Crims :P

You like losing an hour of sleep every year? Are you going to call me lazy too like my husband?? >:O
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Or maybe she likes to work extra hour for free if she has night shifts lol.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I don't understand why some people want to keep this antiquated system. We're the last and only nation who still does it.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Sherri wrote: »
    If they're taking away an hour, I'll just stay up an extra hour! Hmph.

Update: I slightly regret it, I'm tired as heck.. but it was worth it
    No way I'm gonna let time get away with stealing an hour of gaming from me >:(
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    edited March 8, 2020
    Take a shot every time Crims says "antiquated"
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    I don't understand why some people want to keep this antiquated system. We're the last and only nation who still does it.

I'm in Canada. Greta says she had to switch her clocks too; she's in Europe.
    GretaWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Sebastian wrote: »
    Take a shot every time Crims says "antiquated"

DEATH.

antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated
    SebastianWolfsinger