Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

SUPER PISSED!!

ChocokittenChocokitten
Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
in Help
so all day log had rolling crashes, channel 'maintainence' etc AND NOW i bought 60000 nx bought the new gacha started opening and it starts crashing etc AGAIN! worse ALL MY GACHA ARE MISSING!!not in shop OR inv nor is my money reimbursed or whatev. SERIOUSLY PLZ FIX THIS
i have the proof i bought the nx but EVERYTHING ELSE IS GONE

Comments

• SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    You're going to have to submit a ticket. They should be able to fix it, but you have to go and let them know. It's unlikely they're going to see this post.
  • YarimuYarimu
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    so all day log had rolling crashes, channel 'maintainence' etc AND NOW i bought 60000 nx bought the new gacha started opening and it starts crashing etc AGAIN! worse ALL MY GACHA ARE MISSING!!not in shop OR inv nor is my money reimbursed or whatev. SERIOUSLY PLZ FIX THIS

same thing happened to me today, still nothing in my bought item tab.
    Cc'd, re-logged, re-launched. Just sent my ticket an hour ago.
    Hope i get my gacha i bought.
  • NanocaNanoca
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Yarimu wrote: »

same thing happened to me today, still nothing in my bought item tab.
    Cc'd, re-logged, re-launched. Just sent my ticket an hour ago.
    Hope i get my gacha i bought.

Happened to me as well, this morning. This has happened before, and Nexon has (of late) been good on handling it.
    I'm sure it will be fixed/comped but as I do not get much time to play, a minor disappointment for me, at worst.