Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Soulmate Progression Reset

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited April 16, 2020 in Vault
Hello Milletians,

We know that there have been issues with the Soulmate progression resetting. We wanted to apologize for all of the inconvenience and also announce the planned compensation. All players who signed up for a Soulmate and did not have the Flight action previously should have received the Flight action after today's maintenance.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
-The Mabinogi Team
GretaSherri

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Thanks Nexon! :D
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    The keywords are ALL PLAYERS WHO SIGNED UP FOR SOULMATE
  • GretaGreta
    edited March 5, 2020
    The keywords are ALL PLAYERS WHO SIGNED UP FOR SOULMATE

Exactly.

I barely did 11% one day with my hubby and then the progress poofed days after. Didn't care much about loss, so we didn't re-try. Still got Flight in the end lols.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    LOL
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    It is still the case though that if you don't reach 100% by maintence you will lose all progress. So keep that in mind if you start upon an alt; you have a hard limit of one week to complete it. My effected characters had already gotten flight, the hard way in the second week, but the ones after that only had 19%, but got it, so . . . =b d=
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    I've noticed the post says the "Flight" action rather than the "Couples Flight" action. Will the affected users also receive the "Couples Flight" action?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Caissa wrote: »
    I've noticed the post says the "Flight" action rather than the "Couples Flight" action. Will the affected users also receive the "Couples Flight" action?

You get both. For some reason the two actions are named bassackwards from what they ought to be.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    Lost all of mine during this daylight savings maintenence. Was at like 80% . .
  • HelsaHelsa
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    Lost all of mine during this daylight savings maintenence. Was at like 80% . .

Register them, and any other pairs of characters that you can, because you never know.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited March 8, 2020
    Well this latest unplanned maintenance has made the progress lost because of the clock-switch maintenance, pointless. I'm not sure now if there is enough time left before Thursday maintenance to be able to AFK to 100%. So that's two weeks of the event ruined, still no extension of it?
    Sherri
  • GretaGreta
    BRUH...

We got the damn Flight for free. Still not enough???
    AlshianCrimsọn
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Maybe a free coupon for Furghus repairs will help.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Normally I would also call for extensions if the event is broken (and this year's Dokidoki has undeniably ridiculously broken), but the only part that affected players badly was the soulmate resetting, so... just compensation for that seems pretty reasonable.

Even if they extended the event, it'll probably just reset again anyway. An extension would only benefit those farming for cat paws, and while I would like that, we weren't really affected by the resets in the first place.

I don't remember Dokidoki being so broken in the past. Is all of it caused by people exploiting the game?
    There were flashy dyed banners on the island too, what else did they break?

SherriRadiant DawnWolfsingerKensamaofmariCrimsọn
  • GretaGreta
    edited March 9, 2020
    My eyes...

I think i'm gonna develop epilepsy again just by looking at it.
    WolfsingerKensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa
    Greta wrote: »
    BRUH...

We got the damn Flight for free. Still not enough???

No, it's not because I'm boosting more than one character, or trying to anyway.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited March 9, 2020
    Is it possible to skip Couples Flight altogether and just buy a flight coupon from the cats paw dude?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Sherri wrote: »
    Is it possible to skip Couples Flight altogether and just buy a flight coupon from the cats paw dude?

No, it gives you the 20% one first. Then you have to talk to them again for the one you really want.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Welp it looks like there wont be enough time to reach 100% before Thursday maintenance. So, yet another week is wasted. Yay?
  • GretaGreta
    Sherri wrote: »

Yes. I literally had coupon flights first before i obtained ones from Soulmate. Most people (including me) say to not waste time on Soulmate flight when there's cuter/nicer variation flights in Cat Paw Shop.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Greta wrote: »
    My eyes...

I think i'm gonna develop epilepsy again just by looking at it.

Well don't stare at it. :smirk: