Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G10 bug???

SaloaSaloa
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Game Guides
Hi, I'm playing again on old char and proceeded to progress in generations...But I am stuck on g10 final quest. I checked videos and the wiki and am doing everything as should be but the cutscene doesn´t play no matter how many times I get the sequence right : taunt--> use music box-->instantly after, lifedrain. Any clue on what I can do differently?

Comments

• CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    If you haven't ranked up Life Drain, it will take several drains to finish off the boss, simply because it isn't doing much damage.
  • SaloaSaloa
    Well I understand it can be because of that but what if i told you I'm rank D already?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Have you tried asking around for a royal alchemist to help?
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    I'd tell you Rank D is really low rank and wouldn't be able to one-shot him.
    I agree with Kensamaofmari, most Royal Alchemists have Rank 1 Life Drain and can carry the fight easily.
    Caissa wrote: »
    I'd tell you Rank D is really low rank and wouldn't be able to one-shot him.
    I agree with Kensamaofmari, most Royal Alchemists have Rank 1 Life Drain and can carry the fight easily.

I did it last year, and even with a royal alchemist helping, had to do a good several tries. The timing is tough and soloing the mission is going to be very hard.
  • SaloaSaloa
    So I should try it with a royal alchemist who can life drain it for me?
    Saloa wrote: »
    So I should try it with a royal alchemist who can life drain it for me?

Yes.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Though lore-wise wouldn't the RA get the Awakening of Light instead of op?