Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Recently Brought NX using my credit card but....

CanitiyoCanitiyo
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Item/Premium Shop
Hi Guys,
I recently brought NX just to get that VIP Service, the transaction went through and i am like sweet lets have some fun on this game. I played this game a few years back but since so much has happened i decided to start fresh on my new account, BAD IDEA i have chosen the talent that i found most interesting the new whip slasher and i am dong great through my quest UNTIL i needed to DROP a runestone to be able to access a dungeon and guess what? my account has a 7 day restriction on everything that involves trading, i simply cant access dungeons for 7 days i aint resetting my talent, i also dont plan on just losing 7 days of VIP!!! i am already highly dissapointed...

Comments

• TiroTiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    if you talk to the statue of the goddess can you select the runestone?
    Rimbaud
  • CillianCillian
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Tiro wrote: »
    if you talk to the statue of the goddess can you select the runestone?

I'm having the same issue and no, you cannot enter dungeons by clicking the goddess either.
  • NekitsueNekitsue
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    What is this BS I was doing Gen 1 and now I'm stuck in Tir Na Nog or whatever cause I cant even finish my quest cause I cant drop items and touching the statue to select an item doesnt let me do that, can't sell things to npc cant do anything. I was just starting to get back into mabi too but I think I give up on this game