Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Events Heads-Up! 3/19/20

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
in General Chat
Hey, Milletians, it's that time again! It's just events week we're saying farewell too. Said events being Return to Doki Doki Island 2020 and the Path of a Potter Event.

With Doki Doki, it seems that there's been a huge issue with the Soulmate progression, meaning players aren't getting Flight the traditional way. However, if your character was registered with another character when it reset (I think this happened twice?), you were given the Flight Gesture that will allow you to fly without a pet as compensation. Keep in mind, that you can't use that Flight in Field Boss areas. On the topic of Cat's Paws, make sure you turn them in to get your prizes of choice! Also stock up on your natural dyes!

Return to Doki Doki Island 2020: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/2/00JI7/return-to-doki-doki-island-2020

With Path of the Potter, make sure you get your last few pots in so you can get some really nice stuff like the Luxury Equipment Box, which will hold clothing and equipment, freeing up some serious space in your inventory. Honestly, I don't know why that isn't a permanent addition to the cash shop, but it's super nice that it's a rare drop for the event.

Path of the Potter: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/1/00JII/path-of-a-potter-event

Anyway, that's all for this week's Heads-Up! I know there's a lot going on in real life right now, but we'll all get through it, ok? Let's just look out for one another when we can and before we know it, everything will be in the past. Until then, stay safe!

And don't get too out of control on St. Patrick's Day tomorrow! XD

I couldn't find a good anime gif for the Holiday, so here, have a kitty!

giphy.gif
WolfsingerGypsySpirit

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I don't think we're going to get any new events...
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Just keep these events running xD
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I was able to squeeze out one last free pet from Doki Doki.
    My egos appreciated the gems from the Potter event, too.
    I guess once those are swiftly gone, it'll be back to Potion Making Kits, Rolling Pins, and the odd Paradise of Gems when the right training stones are available.
    Also the pottery shards were surprisingly handy, since you got them in such quantity. Save me from sketching the lich or something for at least a few rebirths.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Maybe they'll bring out that sunflower event since spring is coming?
    Sherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Mabi6 wrote: »

Sunflower? What event is that?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Greta wrote: »

I believe it is this one: Helios and the Dream

At least that's the only "sunflower" themed event I saw posted about over in the Content from Other Regions section.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »

I believe it is this one: Helios and the Dream

At least that's the only "sunflower" themed event I saw posted about over in the Content from Other Regions section.

Thanks for that, I forgot the name but hopefully it'll be released sometime soon.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

Man I forgot it's like in a couple days.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

Yeah and also every year for the last few years our anniversary events have been flower themed. So yeah good chance honestly.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Crims wrote: »

Yeah and also every year for the last few years our anniversary events have been flower themed. So yeah good chance honestly.

Is that time of year