Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Good Luck Katherz Contest

Comments

• LynariNyaLynariNya
    Mabinogi Rep: 545
    IGN: lynarinya
    Server: Alexina
    ddst9tj-8173b992-c0fc-4ab0-9cf2-99db39287458.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgwMGEyNGMwLTI2NDctNDQyMy1hYjA0LTVjOGRmZWVmNzM2Y1wvZGRzdDl0ai04MTczYjk5Mi1jMGZjLTRhYjAtOWNmMi05OWRiMzkyODc0NTgucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.CgCP4ag8FSHzavYsYNMK4Kyhg1n3c47d_PEiAF6brxs

Good Luck! <3
    Silverwings3FionaMoonlightAleiraSwordfireKimNynxKatherzTheOnlyBetaSolidgone
  • TheOnlyBetaTheOnlyBeta
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    edited March 20, 2020
    Good luck to you and your little Cheesebunz Katherz! Hoping all goes well while you're on your leave! Posting this here because I don't have the required permission level yet on discord.
    IGN: Gabriel710
    sJ6gjj2.png
    FionaMoonlightKatherz
  • UkeontopsUkeontops
    Mabinogi Rep: 110
    IGN: Ukeontop

IMG_2549.PNG
    Katherz
  • FionaMoonlightFionaMoonlight
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    Hallo! Best wishes for you Katherz and good luck! May both of you be blessed with a healthy life <3
    IGN: Pionya
    EM7bbP4.jpg
    KatherzTheOnlyBetaSolidgone
  • MelodeeeeMelodeeee
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Good Luck!
    Ign: Eumillia
    [img][/img]D2gM083.png
    Katherz
  • WrenaWrena
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Congratulations Katherz!
    IGN: Amianne
    49679632088_eaf82a8ef7_z.jpg
    Katherz
  • ElkElk
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    20200320_125040.jpg

Good luck Katherz! :D hope everything goes smoothly!

ign: dotelk
    Nao server
    Katherz
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    I am closing the thread now, thank you so very much for all of your heart warming entries! I feel so very blessed to be a part of this community and I will miss everyone while I'm gone! If for whatever reason, you missed out on the deadline and had a submission, please message it to me and I'll still gladly send you a piece of pink cheese. I know it isn't much and I wish I could give more for all of your efforts. Thanks again everyone!!
    KensamaofmarihanaminiiiFionaMoonlightTheOnlyBetaGypsySpirit
This discussion has been closed.