Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Valentine's Day In-Game Dance Party

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 6, 2017
    Oh wait, it will be 3am to me not 1am... Oh god... i will pass for reals now :c I really wanted to have fun...
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    If only I could bring my one true love with me.
    YqCjigZ.png
    Oh wellllllllllllllllll.
    IyasenuWolfandWolf
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    So Alexina is having their dance party today?
    Hope y'all have a blast!

Guhhhh, I'm a Marian, so there's still 3 more days.

I can't wait for the 10th!
    Mey
  • SabinaSabina
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,700
    Hey everyone! Unfortunately we will have to postpone the event today because I'm very sick so I'm not at the office. I would like to move it to tomorrow at 3 PM Pacific if this works for many of you.

I am so very sorry for this last minute change :( I hope it doesn't cause everyone too many issues!
    Nanamachan
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Tommorow 3PM? Hmmm i might get in that one! I wish you to get better soon Sabina! ^_^ I also feel very weak today...
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    edited February 7, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    Oh wait, it will be 3am to me not 1am... Oh god... i will pass for reals now :c I really wanted to have fun...
    @Greta me too , same problem , and it is good that it is postponed and it will be 1 am yay
    @Sabina , hope u get well soon

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    ;___; awww get well soon Sabina!
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I'm happy with that. I would've been late to today's by 10 mins anyway ;-;
  • SutaruSutaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    Sounds good to me as well. Hope you feel better!!! ;-;
  • LynetteLynette
    Mabinogi Rep: 685
    Sabina wrote: »
    Hey everyone! Unfortunately we will have to postpone the event today because I'm very sick so I'm not at the office. I would like to move it to tomorrow at 3 PM Pacific if this works for many of you.

I am so very sorry for this last minute change :( I hope it doesn't cause everyone too many issues!

aww alright, get better soon! thats 6pm for me so i think i can make it there.
  • CurikoCuriko
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    Sabina wrote: »

Get well soon. And that time works much better for me anyway. So thats a good time.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Funnnnn!

@Blankeye

People be trying to steal your bae in here....
    Blankeye
  • YutsukiYutsuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    Get well soon @Sabina!

Also... I have no sweetheart... BUT I WILL BE THERE.
    y2jIo9dq.png
  • BlankeyeBlankeye
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,640
    @BerrySwirl

LOL he is in high demand.
    It's fine I can share.
    Berryswirl
  • Daniel7Daniel7
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Wuw, on my burfday :o!
    Sounds like fun!!
  • MashiMotoMashiMoto
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    Do we have to be active during that time? Or can I leave my character there cause I got work during that time :c
  • SabinaSabina
    Thank you so much for everyone's support! I will see you all at 3 PM today <3

Also, no you do not need to be active.
    Kimo159GretaSenyuni
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 8, 2017
    I -was- going to be able to make it before the change. I am rural mail carrier and sometimes I am still out delivering mail at 3pm PT. This makes me really sad especially since this looks like this is the only event we are getting for Valentine's.

Can I please request that the special item be mailed to me or something if I can't make it? Pretty pink please?

I am making every effort to make it home on time but there is so much mail today. T_T
  • SabinaSabina
    I will see what I can do!
  • JesslinkJesslink
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    It's sure i'm coming :D I already have a Valentine special suit for this occasion :3