Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Choice of FH or FS

Rowan2112Rowan2112
Mabinogi Rep: 1,115
in Feedback and Suggestions
So, elves on NA, unless you have completely maxed Archery and have amazing ping, are literal garbage(I play as an elf) for combat. And everyone is always saying "Oh just FH" but none of us have it. So, I was thinking, maybe, as an NX option or something, give Elves(Not giants since they have FH anyway), the choice between Final Hit or Final Shot. They can only change once, and it works just like it would for a human or Giant. And, for fairness, give this option to Humans as well, so they can choose between FS or FH(Even though most won't but whatevs). Giants, sorry, but since you literally can't use archery anyway this is kind of pointless for you.

Pros:
NX means Nexon profits
Elves on Nao/Alexina won't be as bad anymore
Gives Elves a chance to finally use the advice everyone else gives them

Cons:
People could abuse(But people abuse things anyway)
Race specific, But it makes sense for Giants not to have it
We have to pay for it irl
Kensamaofmari
  1. Agree?9 votes
    1. Yesh
       22% (2 votes)
    2. Nu
       67% (6 votes)
    3. My button
       11% (1 vote)

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    and let giants have archery skills.
    Kensamaofmari
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I just want a Final Hit/Shot equivalent for magic..
  • TimefallTimefall
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    This is just a giant-hate post disguised as a suggestion. If elves were to get Final Hit to replace their final shot, giants should have the option to replace their final strike with final hit as well, since final hit is much much better.

Ah, though, I don't think either should have that option. Final Hit's reforges just need to be toned down to match the other skills' reforges. For no good reason at all, it gets FAR more duration and cooldown reduction from reforges than every other skill.